Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Yes I saw, but I need a separate patch, I downloaded the compressed version
Sorry about the late reply. I had a similar problem, I play on a Mac and there's no prepatched Mac version, so I've downloaded the Windows version, copied the patch_hc.rpa which is in the "game" folder and pasted it in my own "game" folder.

Of course it would be handier if there was a link to the latest version of the patch on the first page of this thread.

Reactions: simple_human
Feb 12, 2021
I happened to play without the patch, I had forgotten to add it, but when I added it scenes with Ninia and Elle were unlocked without having to restart, so you should be fine.
...?? unlocked where? n any idea which scene/part of the game i'd need to start from in order to get the necessary stats n progress their relationship in-game organically, outside the context of the story? thx again

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
With Ninia there are two sequences of events:
- talk to her, "Let's do something", hang out with her;
- talk to her, "Let's do something", follow her to the river.
Do this several times with each sequence and it will progress.

It's similar with Elle, but to be able to talk to her you need to be in the manor which the mayor gives you as a reward for clearing the shady building.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Out of curiosity I opened one of my saves with Ren'Py online save editor, I could see that the beautiful dark elf we first meet in the goblins' cave (I forget her name) is a potential love interest. Would anybody know when we can try our luck with her? I hope the developper won't forget her :)

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Out of curiosity I opened one of my saves with Ren'Py online save editor, I could see that the beautiful dark elf we first meet in the goblins' cave (I forget her name) is a potential love interest. Would anybody know when we can try our luck with her? I hope the developper won't forget her :)
You can find her again in the slaver hq in the town during their quest.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
You can find her again in the slaver hq in the town during their quest.
Yes, I met her there too but after some intimacy she fled and I never heard of her again. Since she's a love interest there should be a means to get in touch with her. But probably in a later version of the game...

Incidentally, as is shown by a screenshot in post #1.108, the lower part of her lovely person has an unnatural shape in some positions. If Thunder One could fix that... :whistle:

Last edited:

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
What does pre-patched mean?
I see that 0.2.9 has been released at the beginning of the month, yet it is almost 100MB smaller, so I guess the not pre-patched version has missing content, but then, where can we find those patches?

buff

May 29, 2017
What does pre-patched mean?
I see that 0.2.9 has been released at the beginning of the month, yet it is almost 100MB smaller, so I guess the not pre-patched version has missing content, but then, where can we find those patches?
Well, if it is pre-patched, you don't need to find them, just run that lol. Normally I'd look on lewdpatcher.com but they aren't there. Nowadays a lot of guys just have a separate f95 release instead of a censored patreon + patches, maybe that's what is going on here.

I'd assume that the non-patched version has the non-patreon stuff removed, which, in a T1 game means most of the sex.

Reactions: Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Well, if it is pre-patched, you don't need to find them, just run that lol. Normally I'd look on lewdpatcher.com but they aren't there. Nowadays a lot of guys just have a separate f95 release instead of a censored patreon + patches, maybe that's what is going on here.

I'd assume that the non-patched version has the non-patreon stuff removed, which, in a T1 game means most of the sex.
Without the patch bestiality and incest scenes can't be accessed. The concerned scenes are:
— bestiality: the (female) MC with a snake, two other women with a wolf and a horse respectively,
— incest: several scenes between the MC and his or her sister, and only a few (for now) with his or her mother.

For players who don't mind these scenes, the best is to run the pre-patched version. For Mac users, download the Windows pre-patched version, copy "patch_hc.rpa" and paste it into the game folder of the Mac version, since there's no known link to the patch itself.

The difference in volume between the pre-patched and the non-patched versions corresponds to the volume of the patch (about 90 Mo).

Reactions: lnomsim

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Without the patch bestiality and incest scenes can't be accessed. The concerned scenes are:
— bestiality: the (female) MC with a snake, two other women with a wolf and a horse respectively,
— incest: several scenes between the MC and his or her sister, and only a few (for now) with his or her mother.

For players who don't mind these scenes, the best is to run the pre-patched version. For Mac users, download the Windows pre-patched version, copy "patch_hc.rpa" and paste it into the game folder of the Mac version, since there's no known link to the patch itself.

The difference in volume between the pre-patched and the non-patched versions corresponds to the volume of the patch (about 90 Mo).
Thanks.

Reactions: Udayana

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
Note: If you don't see a specific version in the link (like Mac or Android, it might still be uploading, wait for a few minutes).

• Scene with new enemy
  • Scenes with Shae setting up for future developments
  • New enemy: Bear
  • You can now obtain the location from Galthia's quest from talking with the bear as well
  • Added or changed some dialogues to better fit some situations
  • Added conditions for some events to better fit the place you're in
  • Other small bug fixes and improvements

1669979206049.png

Reactions: Benhy
4.40 star(s) 48 Votes