Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
If i choose to play as a male is the futa/shemale/whatever content avoidable?
Yes, it only concerns the female protagonist, and even with her it's avoidable: the player just doesn't learn the spell to grow a penis, or doesn't use it if he has learnt it by mistake.

Reactions: bigmen

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
How to access bestiality content? I'm playing female protagonist and never see any.
You need the patched version. But apparently all links on the first page of this thread lead to the patched version, so you should have it. Maybe you missed the encounters?

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
I vaguely recall playing this game like a year ago and just did again...feels like exact same game. Did anything get added?

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I vaguely recall playing this game like a year ago and just did again...feels like exact same game. Did anything get added?
Yes, there's more content. For instance, did the mayor give you a manor as a reward for your heroic deeds in the shady building? It unlocks a few things.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I played for a while as a male MC, but I was feeling like it wasn't making a lot of progress, so I downloaded the gallery unlocker. The gallery shows 6 pages of scenes. Are those scenes all that exist?

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I played for a while as a male MC, but I was feeling like it wasn't making a lot of progress, so I downloaded the gallery unlocker. The gallery shows 6 pages of scenes. Are those scenes all that exist?
Yes. There's also a scene with Shae but it's only the beginning of a series (there should be several stages going farther and farther like with the other companions of the MC), it must be the reason why the developper hasn't put it in the gallery yet.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Can you complete all quests that are listed? if so how do you meet WIF in dreamland - will there be a guide for this

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Can you complete all quests that are listed? if so how do you meet WIF in dreamland - will there be a guide for this
Some quests, such as the main one, can't be completed yet.

"Meditate", then "Go to training ground" to meet Wif.

[Edit] You might want to go and meet her from time to time . More spells are unlocked as you progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: BGRW2020

F1forhalp

SOTD: Apocalyptica - Path
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
..still pretty early stage of development, looking at version number. i'd be surprised to see the main story complete just yet.

buff

May 29, 2017
Could anybody please tell me what type of incest theres in the game? mom/son-daughter?
I'm not 100% sure I'm bleeding-edge current, but last time I played you could feel up your sister and flirt with mom. Both arcs clearly had more planned.

Reactions: SuperPerv96

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
I'm not 100% sure I'm bleeding-edge current, but last time I played you could feel up your sister and flirt with mom. Both arcs clearly had more planned.
That good news! could you please show me a pic of the MC mom? or tell me which one she is in the OP preview pictures

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes