max_002

Mar 30, 2019
and death from defeat in battle was removed ??? otherwise you don’t want to load the save every time, and such a closed method does not allow you to see all the scenes of the H-scene

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I'm getting this error when attempting to open any previous save game...5 saves ago, 25 saves ago, the result is the same.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
This story/game has fantastic potential. I like the plot so far and the supernatural angle. For sure worth investing in and becoming a patron. Now since I am a sucker for female MC's mixed with the supernatural and corruption. Is the entity actually a type of demon? even a succubus, plus does the MC have choices to either give in or resist rather how I put it, the fun dark choices or the boring angel choices. LOL.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Isaalyn doesn't show up in my game, and no NPC has any information to give about her. Is there anything to do to trigger her visit?

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
Curious what all women you can get to move into your manor, I have Mom, Sis, Hanna, the half giant, the elf girl, and the little halfing chick. not sure if any others are in game to be invited to live with mc

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I'm getting this error when attempting to open any previous save game...5 saves ago, 25 saves ago, the result is the same.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have the same issue. From searching, it appears to be from a bug in a previous release. If I click "rollback", then I can play, but even if I create a new save, then try to load it, I get the error.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I have the same issue. From searching, it appears to be from a bug in a previous release. If I click "rollback", then I can play, but even if I create a new save, then try to load it, I get the error.
Thanks for the info. I typically don't play every release, so that's why I'm late catching it. When I get time I'll dig into the code and try to correct the error.

Thanks again.

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes