- - -

Mac:

- - -

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TalesOfTerrara-0.3.2a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Duke21

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Started playing for the sex, then actually started to enjoy the banter and whatnot, also the fact that you do something like seduce a snake instead of fighting it...what would be a topic-appropriate version of "chefs kiss"? XD

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
what's happening with futa on male?
Nothing. Sophia (the MC) can grow a cock to fuck her girlfriends with. She has very few scenes with male humans, and only one where she consents. None of those involve her growing a cock, neither do her scenes with animals or monsters.

From my perspective, a scene where eg a defeated bandit gets it up his ass by Sophia would fit in quite well, but it's not there (yet?).

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
Tales of Terrara [v0.3.2a prepatched] [Thunder One]

COMPRESSED: HOTFiX Already Applied

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
You da real MVP.

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
Nothing. Sophia (the MC) can grow a cock to fuck her girlfriends with. She has very few scenes with male humans, and only one where she consents. None of those involve her growing a cock, neither do her scenes with animals or monsters.

From my perspective, a scene where eg a defeated bandit gets it up his ass by Sophia would fit in quite well, but it's not there (yet?).
are those avoidable? Haven't played.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
are those avoidable? Haven't played.
I think all scenes are avoidable. The rape scenes happen after being defeated in combat, so you can avoid them by just winning instead. Many (if not all of them) also have the option to have a direct game over instead (ie submit and get fucked, or fight to the death).

In case you are asking about the cock-growing instead: There is a single scene where Sophia just grows the cock anyway, in all others you can chose whether she should do it or not. If you are sure you don 't want her to have a cock ever, you can refuse to learn the relevant spell in the first place.

Reactions: Udayana

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Isaalyn doesn't show up in my game, and no NPC has any information to give about her. Is there anything to do to trigger her visit?
If you have the manor unlocked....go back to your old house and that event starts where you fight the gobling and acolyte.
then go to the town center to gather info. Go to the house or w/e its called...if you didn't kill her (why would you want to). I told her to find a new job and then she showed up at the manor the following day

Reactions: Udayana

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Why would you leave the incompetent moronic cultist, who tried to assault you and your family, alive?
1. so you can fuck her. redeem her with your penis.
2. never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake. (ex: sending incompetents)
3. so you can keep on getting more info about the cult from her.
4. it has been quite a while but IIRC she didn't really know what she was getting into with the cult. so many think that means she deserves some compassion and be helped out of it.

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes