Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
1. so you can fuck her. redeem her with your penis.
2. never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake. (ex: sending incompetents)
3. so you can keep on getting more info about the cult from her.
4. it has been quite a while but IIRC she didn't really know what she was getting into with the cult. so many think that means she deserves some compassion and be helped out of it.
Also you can have her as a companion, I haven't tested yet how efficient she is though. More than poor Shae who always gets knocked out, I presume :D

Reactions: mrttao

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
  • Haha
Reactions: Orphanus

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
There are 4 characters in the manor that also contains the armor / bandits - can these be recruited or seduced .
we really need a walkthrough as no-one thinks the same as the Dev and as such our talking sequences are always different in any given situation thus it is hit and miss to get the proper sequence the Dev wants from us

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Did anyone have a problem travelling between locations, it seems I can`t travel. Any help is appreciated.
I'm not sure what your problem is, I never had any. Maybe you don't click on the nearest destination. If you have
①-----------②----------③
and you want to go to 3 you must first go to 2.

Last edited:

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I recall trying this out and liking it, but found it very short so I decided to wait for more gameplay.

Might be time to pick it up again.

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
I wish they'd go on to bringing back Leaf on Fire their pokemon parody. I think it was more popular before it got C&D's, if they popped up on smaller sites instead of patreon (especially under a different name and different author) they might be able to get away with it again. it took nintendo 3 years to find them the first time I bet a new game that just 'stole/barrowed their source code' would take a while for nintendo to catch.

LarryTheLegend

Aug 17, 2023
how do i unlock the snake scene?

nvm, solved: use feral friendship.
missed it the first time because i took the front entrance and then did the quick start thingy and forgot there were more spells avaiable at the training room at this point in the story.

Last edited:

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
What's the hotfix do and do I need it? Also I assume I don't need to download the patch, since the file says "prepatched"? Seems fairly obvious, but you never know.

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes