SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The patch is taking a long time, normally it is rare shortly after the publication
It's not public as I said above...the one on Patreon was not locked for some reason so someone shared that more than likely, the one on SS/Dicord is still locked.

MaxVaron

Jan 28, 2018
It's not public as I said above...the one on Patreon was not locked for some reason so someone shared that more than likely, the one on SS/Dicord is still locked.
It looks like the one on SubscribeStar is now public, along with the prepatched versions

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Tales of Terrara [v0.3.3 Pre-Patched] [Thunder One]

• New secondary character: Crasas, a female giant
  • New scene with her
  • She can also be an enemy. Pretty strong, but optional fight
  • Baleful Blast now does more damage after a certain point of the game
  • Dazzling Dreams now has more sleeping power after a certain point of the game
  • More spells will get upgrades in the next update
  • Some changes to the combat code (which may cause bugs, please report if you find something weird)
  • Added health bars to all characters during combat
  • Added tooltips to all spells so you don't have to remember what they do
  • Units in combat should now properly appear and disappear when combat starts, when they die, get healed, etc
  • Advancements of the new quest
  • Other small bug fixes and improvements
Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tales of Terrara [v0.3.3 Pre-Patched] [Thunder One]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

NOTE: Here is the patch only for the ones that got the previous un-patched version.

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, just find this game right now. Using search i understand that the pre-patched have incest and bestiality.
I love incest, but i do not like bestiality (real bestiality). Can someone tell me if bestiality is avoidable? (really avoidable and not skippable?)

Also what kind of bestiality is? Fantasy or real? Is that where the beasts are in human form? Something like fox girl/cat girl and so on? (Beacuse i do not like real animal, but fantasy monster, I could tolerate it), I wouldn't mind ending up in bed with a beautiful fox woman or an ogre woman if they are gorgeous. But I just don't like them like real dogs with women or anything resembling a real animal. Also i prefer to avoid to see one of me LI go with them.

Can someone give me some advice? Thank you

Reactions: Lans90

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Hi guys, just find this game right now. Using search i understand that the pre-patched have incest and bestiality.
I love incest, but i do not like bestiality (real bestiality). Can someone tell me if bestiality is avoidable? (really avoidable and not skippable?)

Also what kind of bestiality is? Fantasy or real? Is that where the beasts are in human form? Something like fox girl/cat girl and so on? (Beacuse i do not like real animal, but fantasy monster, I could tolerate it), I wouldn't mind ending up in bed with a beautiful fox woman or an ogre woman if they are gorgeous. But I just don't like them like real dogs with women or anything resembling a real animal. Also i prefer to avoid to see one of me LI go with them.

Can someone give me some advice? Thank you
Hello.
Beastiality is with real beasts, but it's entirely avoidable. For instance, there's a point where you meet a giant snake but if you like you can have a nice conversation with it, instead of... you guess what. So beastiality is avoided, not skipped. But you have to regularly visit your mentor, a certain Wif, in this case to learn the language of animals :)

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i have a little problem in game.
I choice to play the male MC, because i do not like to play as a female. I am not interessed in fuck male character or let me character grow a penis. I do not have this kink or fetish.
Anyway i give to me MC a different name (me name). So that i can immerse myself better.
But there is this problem, that some time while i'm playing, from time to time, some npc's call me "Sophia"... why!?
Is there some way to remove this error? Because is really frustrated to read Sophia.

Some advice?
Thank you

Reactions: Lans90

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Fuck im dying :ROFLMAO:
Well, probably no, there isnt any fix to your problem, its just sloppy coding of the game itself. Seems like scenario was initially written with femMC in mind.
At the start I laughed hard too :ROFLMAO: because i do not know that Sophia was the female MC name.
So i was like... wtf is this Sophia? Do i have some companion that is called Sophia? :ROFLMAO: then i check and i see... no i do not have :ROFLMAO:
Then i come here and in search write only Sophia in hope to see someone say that he had the same problem.
But not i see lot and lot of comment say Sophia is the female version of MC.

Hope that someone report to the developer and he fix this things, because this ruin some immersion in game.
I know that Sophia had more contents, so perhaps there is some code to fix.

Hope the dev ThunderOne see me message and fix it.

Anyway this game have some hot sex scene. Men at the moment i literally fell for the giantess Galthia, her giant body, her legs her pussy, her pale skin, if i meet someone like her i just go creazy:love::ROFLMAO::eek:

Jul 16, 2017
Fuck im dying :ROFLMAO:
Well, probably no, there isnt any fix to your problem, its just sloppy coding of the game itself. Seems like scenario was initially written with femMC in mind.
The entire game seems written with feMC in mind
It puzzles me that the Male MC even exists, seems like he's just a twink with less content across the board forcing the writer to make things more androgynous and take longer to make content

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys can someone help me with this quest?
I finally meet Wif in the Faery (or how this planet is called) she send me to find an Artifact.
I go to the palace, but not metter what, there is nothing to do. I am missing something?
The mission is called Artifacts of Ascension

Edit # 1
If someone need you need to approach the location not directly.
I mean click on the forest, then on the south fortest, then to the artifact location.
If you go like forest, forest, cave, artifact, the story do not progress.
Anyway after another event the update is end :cry: i wanna fuck the super giant in the pussy :ROFLMAO: not in the nipple :ROFLMAO: damn MC to little to fuck her!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Udayana
4.40 star(s) 48 Votes