Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
When attempting to enter the crim org building via snake tunnel, on the building map, when I click on the little red button, this appears:

screenshot0026.png

Using v0.3.1 on a new game. Have done a fresh DL, as well.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
D'oh! It worked. But why is that necessary? Rhetorical question.
Because in a certain place you can do two things: click on the magnifying glass to see what there is (it allows you to take loot when there is some) or who there is (to interact with them), and click on the compass to go elsewhere.

Reactions: Benhy

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Because in a certain place you can do two things: click on the magnifying glass to see what there is (it allows you to take loot when there is some) or who there is (to interact with them), and click on the compass to go elsewhere.
You missed the "rhetorical" part I see.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
You missed the "rhetorical" part I see.
I'm not sure what you mean (talk to Wif?), but yes, the other icons allow other actions

And if you meant your question, I did fail to imagine why you asked if you already knew. :unsure:

Last edited:

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Is there still content with the half-elf who fucked the wolf?
I met her again in the shady building where we agreed that I would see her again when I killed all the enemies....

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
So i went into the bandit hideout in town using the secret tunnel, fighting the python. I searched the rooms on the right side, convinced the elf girl to leave. Cannot go back, so the only path left is going into the big room in the center thats occupied by 3 bandits...

However those absolutely slaughter my character. Surprise round: Hex+attack = 1st bandit is damaged (with some luck severely). Then they strike back. Often 2+ hits and dead. With some luck only 1 hit, with lots of luck none. If still alive, i might hit & kill a bandit now. And then the rest kill me off (normally) etc.

So of course i can reload until i have super lucky dice rolls and win. But i wonder if there is a strategy that's better than just reloading until i get lucky here...

08/15Wixxer

Sep 1, 2017
Hey hermesh.
At some point you can learn the sleep spell Dazzling Dreams which hits multiple enemies. It works really well against bandit groups. Just don't hit the sleeping guys by accident while you're still fighting an awake bandit.

Reactions: damnedfrog
4.40 star(s) 48 Votes