Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
She's not in the previews.

View attachment 2265895

Edit: Just checked out the current release (0.3.0) and you can go a bit further with both mom and sister now.
Can we use Arise Appendage on them yet? Came back to the game after about a year, rather pleased with the amount of progress you can make with them.

Ninia is proving to be adorable af.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Well we can lick Ni's cooch, so I assume we'll get to Arise Appendage eventually
Certainly, but it took some time before Sofia could convince Nia to be licked. :) Same thing with other characters, except her lover Hanna, who had already given herself. I suppose it's all about time for people to be ready to give themselves.

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
Hey everyone!

I'd like to know if the sex scenes are fully animated? That's a big turn-on for me

Thanks in advance

F1forhalp

SOTD: Apocalyptica - Path
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
If I click on the magnifying glass icon I get this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm running the game on a Mac with Ren'Py SDK 7.5.3.
by quick glance at the log, Ren'Py or the game don't seem to like on-the-fly changes to the video format, not certain if and how your magnifier works that.
not sure if that's adjustable within the SDK.. sorry i don't work with Macs anymore, for an eternity.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
by quick glance at the log, Ren'Py or the game don't seem to like on-the-fly changes to the video format, not certain if and how your magnifier works that.
not sure if that's adjustable within the SDK.. sorry i don't work with Macs anymore, for an eternity.
Thanks but I meant the magnifying glass which is in game and which allows to see who is around.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I have a question. What's the difference between, say, choosing FemMC in the prologue, and choosing FemMC in the Preferences?

Great Pleasures

Jan 11, 2019
Console Cheats found so far:
Mana = "game.player.usedmana = 0"
Items = "dir(game.player.items)" to see all items. Then use "game.player.items[X].quantity += amount" to get more items.

X is array value. starts at 0 with first item. example: coin is the first item in list. "game.player.items[0].quantity += 9999" adds 9999 coins.
With the help written from shizzlenizzle, I was able to find another important command especially when fighting.

game.player.usedmana = 0 (from shizzlenizzle)
game.player.damagetaken = 0 (found by trying it out)

When in battle "Shift+o" and enter needed commands. Have fun!

Reactions: shizzlenizzle

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Edit: Just checked out the current release (0.3.0) and you can go a bit further with both mom and sister now.
The patch from 0.2.9 doesn't seem to allow to go any farther. Have you found an updated version?

Last edited:

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hello, I wanted to know how to leave with Mol, because if I wait too long I am sold as a slave and I have a game over. Or it's scripted and I'll see it again later ? :unsure:

I am at the beginning of the game, in the goblins' cave .

Last edited:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Hello, I wanted to know how to leave with Mol, because if I wait too long I am sold as a slave and I have a game over. Or it's scripted and I'll see it again later ? :unsure:

I am at the beginning of the game, in the goblins' cave .
You must escape with her. Make friends with the two guards to gather information, Mol will give you some as well. There's a time when most goblins leave the cave for an expedition, then you can kill the guards and the boss (with the spells Wif teaches you). Offer Mol to come with you and escape.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
You must escape with her. Make friends with the two guards to gather information, Mol will give you some as well. There's a time when most goblins leave the cave for an expedition, then you can kill the guards and the boss (with the spells Wif teaches you). Offer Mol to come with you and escape.
Okay, thanks !

Reactions: Udayana
4.40 star(s) 48 Votes