Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Note: If you don't see a specific version in the link (like Mac or Android, it might still be uploading, wait for a few minutes).

When I try these links it says the page doesn't exist. Was it too early to share the files?

lahif

Aug 21, 2020
I see 3 different tag about protag. Are we choosing who we will be or are we playing with multiple protag?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is the save file from old version still compatible? I have 0.2.5 version. Also, how do I know when I run out of content for the current version or its just because I lack something to progress the quest?

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Is the save file from old version still compatible? I have 0.2.5 version. Also, how do I know when I run out of content for the current version or its just because I lack something to progress the quest?
About the save I don't know, mine was 0.2.8.

It was rather short but nice, the scenes with Shae are pretty funny.

To know if there's more content, you might want to look at the quest log (the parchment icon). If there's "End of content..." for each quest then there's nothing more to do. But if you haven't played since 0.2.5 you should have some quests to do, and also some scenes to unlock: choose "Let's do something" when you talk to your companions.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Tales of Terrara [0.2.9] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (725 MB/ 328 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
About the save I don't know, mine was 0.2.8.

It was rather short but nice, the scenes with Shae are pretty funny.

To know if there's more content, you might want to look at the quest log (the parchment icon). If there's "End of content..." for each quest then there's nothing more to do. But if you haven't played since 0.2.5 you should have some quests to do, and also some scenes to unlock: choose "Let's do something" when you talk to your companions.
Thank you for taking the time to answer. Are there any new lewd scenes since 0.2.5 though? That is what I care about....

Reactions: Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to answer. Are there any new lewd scenes since 0.2.5 though? That is what I care about....
I'm afraid I don't remember what happened after 0.2.5 and what didn't happen before. Probably more lewd scenes with Galthia. With Elle and now with Shae it's not really lewd, yet.

Reactions: NukaCola

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Does anyone else play this on JoiPlay?

I'm having an exception at the very start when it tells you to hit the magnifying glass in the upper right, and can't get past that.

I am using the compressed version posted today and the gallery unlocker (which works).

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I see 3 different tag about protag. Are we choosing who we will be or are we playing with multiple protag?
You choose to play with a male or a female protagonist, but the latter can grow a temporary penis thanks to a spell, that's why there are three tags.

Reactions: lahif
4.40 star(s) 48 Votes