RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
There is a Bestiality tag, what kind of beast scene can we saw ? Thank's
Dire wolf, regular wolf, dog, snake, horse* (*not with Sophia, but watching a side character)

You only get this with the patched version. The version currently shared is the censored.

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Can anyone help me. I just installed it and this popped up. I tried to update my Direct and that didn't help. I'm now confused on what to do. 1663524727757.png

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Is there a way to repeatedly farm money? I have a decent amount of it. but now that I finished the quests I don't seem to have a way to get more, and there are some repeatable money wasters in the game that can slowly drain me.

for some reason no matter how many orcs, bandits, and wolves I kill they never drop anything at all.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Is there a way to repeatedly farm money? I have a decent amount of it. but now that I finished the quests I don't seem to have a way to get more, and there are some repeatable money wasters in the game that can slowly drain me.
In the current state of the game, money seems to be largely irrelevant. I'm not aware of any repeatedly sources of income, but neither am I aware of any reason to spend money. What are you using it for?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
In the current state of the game, money seems to be largely irrelevant. I'm not aware of any repeatedly sources of income, but neither am I aware of any reason to spend money. What are you using it for?
farming pao and tsua affection in the inn. (or just repeating the scene)
calra sells unlimited amount of potions, which you might end up consuming over time in combat.

oddly enough drinking with maev does not cost anything, i expected it would but it didn't.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
in the gallery, when you hover over a thumbnail image it shows a 2nd thumbnail image.
the top left of the 4th page is bugged, the 2nd thumbnail displays the full sized image instead of a thumbnail

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Can someone help me I'm not able to release certain places and other characters, the places are the mayor's office and probably some other, another thing that I'm not able to release is being able to talk to the mother whenever I try it says she is busy.

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Love the game but I feel like to less is happening with each update. But guess quality takes time. :unsure:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Hello. In 0.2.8 I still can't talk to Elle, so I don't have access to the scene by the river mentioned in the changelog. Is there a fix for that?

obibobi

May 10, 2017
This games in desperate need of some sort of walkthrough mod or guide. I remember playing this some time ago and the 2 goblin guards at the start would never acknowledge I'd killed the goblin leader. Now I don't know if that's due to me needing to do something else or if it's ok to just ignore them and move on.

Then stopped at the bandits as I was saving and reloading too much.

Reactions: JPSmith

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Hello. In 0.2.8 I still can't talk to Elle, so I don't have access to the scene by the river mentioned in the changelog. Is there a fix for that?
Have you already received the mansion as a new home? I'm not sure whether talking to Elle only becomes possible afterwards.

in this game there is some futa on male content?
Not at the present moment.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Have you already received the mansion as a new home? I'm not sure whether talking to Elle only becomes possible afterwards.
I have the mansion, and I've done all available quests, I think, in case one of them would have been a prerequisite. So I happen to have a lot of people in the manor but only one person doesn't talk to me :)

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes