Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Any cheat coz MC easy to beat by enemy. Her/his magic not powerful enough to beat down the enemy. Its hard when you facing 3 orc.
It's about how you do it, you need to be smarter about it, you can't defeat the 3 orcs in a straight battle, try to exhaust talking options and stuff, it will set you on the correct path. (as a hint: there is a female Goblin that can help you)

Chiryuu

Mar 8, 2021
Doe
It's about how you do it, you need to be smarter about it, you can't defeat the 3 orcs in a straight battle, try to exhaust talking options and stuff, it will set you on the correct path. (as a hint: there is a female Goblin that can help you)
Does anyone have a walkthrough for this?
Goblin cave already seems to be somewhat broken. I managed to not kill the half-elf dealer and her wolf, but afterwards they were acting as if I should've talked to Kria, which I definitely couldn't have (auto combat - killed the goblin). Also the two goblin guards didn't recognise that I killed their boss, so...
I like that the creator tries to make this choice-driven, but it's a little wonky.

Jul 17, 2020
game hangs on trying to start up?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit
found out ToT seems to be hang during presplash while trying to load with 0x52's URM.... i have played in previous versions of both this game and with URM loaded

edit2
managed a fix via extracting URM and fanagling the files (removed some of the .x52 extensions on the rpy's and rpyc's, and editing files to refer to the files with proper extensions) and got it to load with urm

just extract zip to the folder with ToT.exe should look like,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit3
have to delete complied scripts before every session... hmm

Last edited:

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
do i chosoe the MC's gender between male, female, or futa?

and is there any chance the dev would continue leaf on fire? or all hope is lost?

Last edited:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
do i chosoe the MC's gender between male, female, or futa?

and is there any chance the dev would continue leaf on fire? or all hope is lost?
You can choose MC gender between male or female.
If you play a female character, you can learn a spell to grow a temporary penis.
I don't play a male MC, so I don't know if you can learn a spell to grow some boobs (and maybe get a more feminine face).

Reactions: elmicho

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
They got a cease and desist so no it's dead and gone.

I don't play a male MC, so I don't know if you can learn a spell to grow some boobs (and maybe get a more feminine face).
I don't play the male character either but to me the MC is already pretty feminine looking to me and I think all they would need to learn would be a hair growing spell. Though I guess a boob spell would probably be a nice one to learn as well to help make the whole setup look more realistic.

Bonezo

Mar 19, 2019
I've only seen one comment mention this issue and no resolutions. When I get back home after escaping the goblin caves and enter free-roam I can select Elle and she has a 'Talk' option, but it just boots me back out; nothing happens. Elle effectively doesn't exist. I've tried resting and interacting with her at different times of day, but nothing works. I even tried taking the patch file out, but to no avail. This game seems so good, but if one of the main characters is phased out of existence then there's no point in playing further. Can anyone help? The only things left I can think to try is not taking Mol with me initially, or do a clean install without the patch instead of just removing the patch file (which is what I tried). I doubt either of those will fix the issue though...

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I've only seen one comment mention this issue and no resolutions. When I get back home after escaping the goblin caves and enter free-roam I can select Elle and she has a 'Talk' option, but it just boots me back out; nothing happens. Elle effectively doesn't exist. I've tried resting and interacting with her at different times of day, but nothing works. I even tried taking the patch file out, but to no avail. This game seems so good, but if one of the main characters is phased out of existence then there's no point in playing further. Can anyone help? The only things left I can think to try is not taking Mol with me initially, or do a clean install without the patch instead of just removing the patch file (which is what I tried). I doubt either of those will fix the issue though...
I think Mol has nothing to do with that. If you don't have the manour (after you complete some quests, the mayor rewards you with it), nothing will happen with Elle. If you have it, you can watch and touch her pretty person, but it does'nt go any further yet. Certainly it will go further in a future update.

Reactions: Bonezo

truckerguy89

Feb 11, 2021
maybe its a bug or maybe im just missing something obvious. i can seem to trigger the wif here i come main quest. she told me to come find her portal and to ask around for its location and im stuck:( i got the manor but i havent seen the elf or half giant since i finished the shady place quest

Bonezo

Mar 19, 2019
I think Mol has nothing to do with that. If you don't have the manour (after you complete some quests, the mayor rewards you with it), nothing will happen with Elle. If you have it, you can watch and touch her pretty person, but it does'nt go any further yet. Certainly it will go further in a future update.
Ok, so Elle just doesn't have any content at the beginning. Pretty misleading to have the 'Talk' option then. Oh well, thanks.

Reactions: turgsh01

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Is there any way to trigger the scene at the abandoned house with Isaalyn the halfling, or to do something with Ninia, both after getting the manor?

Last edited:

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Doe

Does anyone have a walkthrough for this?
Goblin cave already seems to be somewhat broken. I managed to not kill the half-elf dealer and her wolf, but afterwards they were acting as if I should've talked to Kria, which I definitely couldn't have (auto combat - killed the goblin). Also the two goblin guards didn't recognise that I killed their boss, so...
I like that the creator tries to make this choice-driven, but it's a little wonky.
Hi Chiryuu,
did you train the blast spell several times?
I did the fights easy by having hannah and mol as companions and using the healing potions.
Hope that helps.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
On MacOS Monterey this patch causes a segmentation fault. Can it be fixed? Thanks in advance.
[Edit] Apparently it only happens if the game is on another drive than the one on which the system is.

Last edited:

Blaydon

Jul 23, 2020
The orc chieftain supposedly marked the location of violet Grove on my map but I can't see it. Does anyone know what is required to find it

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes