4.40 star(s) 33 Votes

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
can anyone make any walkthrough for every character
I should really take the time to write those down, although starting chapter 2, a Walkthrough won't be necessary as the game will become really explicit to get points !

Reactions: Azerov

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
So, almost a year ago I release Tales of Unity v0.1, and a few days ago I achieved my 2nd goal on Patreon, and got my 50th Patron, so I want to thank you all, not only the patrons, but everyone that has been following me, supporting me, thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to take a shot at writing stories for a living. I made these 2 renders for the occasion, even though I took a month off to work on my studies and to spend some time with my family, some of you stood with me, kept helping me financially and mentally, a NSFW version of these renders will be available for the Patrons on a special channel on discord tomorrow, it will be the 1st Pinup for my patrons, with another one coming every week, a sfw version for all and a NSFW one version for anyone that pledged even a single dollar ! I wish you all the best, stay safe at home, and have a good one !

1587944504035.png 1587944514622.png

Jul 20, 2017
I had my doubts about the game but I'm enjoying it quite a bit. I've noticed some typos. I'll probably try playing again to catch them all. The one that sticks out is the word "information". Every time it came it was in plural form, which is wrong since the word is uncountable

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
I had my doubts about the game but I'm enjoying it quite a bit. I've noticed some typos. I'll probably try playing again to catch them all. The one that sticks out is the word "information". Every time it came it was in plural form, which is wrong since the word is uncountable
Yeah, the game is filled with those I'm afraid, I do try to fix those people send me though and my goal is that the final version is fully proofread.

I'm glad that despite the doubts you still had fun, and I take that feedback in mind for the future and I'll get on the fixing on every "Information" right away !

Reactions: ShadowSpy
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah, the game is filled with those I'm afraid, I do try to fix those people send me though and my goal is that the final version is fully proofread.

I'm glad that despite the doubts you still had fun, and I take that feedback in mind for the future and I'll get on the fixing on every "Information" right away !
Don't sweat the small stuff too much it's fine honestly We are only human after all. Mistakes happen

Neobrakeon

Apr 21, 2018
After replaying the game. I noted the differences between parts 1 and 2 are huge. It's like two differents games
I don't know what your plans are. But I wouldn't mind a full rework of part 1. Or even to delete it and make a shorter one instead

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
After replaying the game. I noted the differences between parts 1 and 2 are huge. It's like two differents games
I don't know what your plans are. But I wouldn't mind a full rework of part 1. Or even to delete it and make a shorter one instead
I am indeed thinking about making a full rework, or perhaps something else to preserve this part of the game, but I definitely planned on taking care of the part 1 !

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I am indeed thinking about making a full rework, or perhaps something else to preserve this part of the game, but I definitely planned on taking care of the part 1 !
I've gotten reservations over reworking games that are still in production, but if it's just part 1, then it doesn't seem like too much.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
I've gotten reservations over reworking games that are still in production, but if it's just part 1, then it doesn't seem like too much.
I'll be honest I don't want to waste that much time the story must go on, as much as the 1st part needs a remake it's still important to focus on what's to come so I'll always take it step by step, and I do have some parts of development that I dedicate to reworks so I might take care of that down the line.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Why? Isn't that why they are called "in production"
There's a difference between in production and Production Hell though.
A lot of projects die because their creators don't understand that perfection isn't attainable and they end up in Production Hell. Instead of moving forward they fixate on the past and keep treading old water till they have no legs left to tread with.

Not saying that's the case here, but that's why people have reservations. They've seen the pattern play out more frequently than you can imagine.

Reactions: Laziness
4.40 star(s) 33 Votes