4.40 star(s) 33 Votes

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
The Lessons in Love discord recomended me this game (like, very recommended) gonna give it a try, but will wait a couple weeks for the next update to post a review, :D hope everything goes well.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I'll be real, the game has barely any corruption, if anything Corruption applies to some characters for some needs,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, I get it now.
I thought it was something more worse like mind control or such.
Those make lose interest really fast.
I'm way to invested, so was kinda worried and on my guard. ;o_o)

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
By the way 0.7 was a bit short so I wonder if I shouldn't make another update (0.7.5) with more story content, perhaps another h scenes, that should be up within two weeks.

Basically I would release another short update in two weeks, that would come up early July called 0.7.5

And early august Full 0.8 would come out for the 1st anniversary of the game, what do you think ?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
By the way 0.7 was a bit short so I wonder if I shouldn't make another update (0.7.5) with more story content, perhaps another h scenes, that should be up within two weeks.

Basically I would release another short update in two weeks, that would come up early July called 0.7.5

And early august Full 0.8 would come out for the 1st anniversary of the game, what do you think ?
I'm not going to turn down content! :)

Also, I am curious if there is a way to not have a thigh job with Himio? I was trying to play as a jerk who refused everyone but I still end up with her. Oh and since Vanessa and Lou will always end up having a lewd scene together is there a way for the player to not ever been intimate with them?

This is all related to many alternate playthroughs that I am doing. I've done a LG playthrough and a Neutral with Evil tendencies one but not anything else.

Reactions: Stronkboi

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
This is all related to many alternate playthroughs that I am doing. I've done a LG playthrough and a Neutral with Evil tendencies one but not anything else.
The thighjob shouldn't happen, I'll have to give that a look, it's sometimes a bit hard to keep a track of every route when you have a lot of branches, so small mistakes like that are bound to happen !
Atleast with you I'll be sure to be notified if there is ever an issue in an unsuspected branche !
When I code I mostly keep in mind the good ending, the bad ending, while also taking in note harem possibilities !

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The thighjob shouldn't happen, I'll have to give that a look, it's sometimes a bit hard to keep a track of every route when you have a lot of branches, so small mistakes like that are bound to happen !
Atleast with you I'll be sure to be notified if there is ever an issue in an unsuspected branche !
When I code I mostly keep in mind the good ending, the bad ending, while also taking in note harem possibilities !
Yeah, I like the story a lot and want to find all the differences. So far on the "evil" route I can have zero sex with anyone (so far). But on the other routes I don't get a choice regarding the Thigh job with Himio. I could see the MC still resenting her, even when on the good route, and not wanting to have any sexual interest in her at that time so I'd prefer that we have a choice. I am a big fan of choice in sex partners in these games. Also the Vanessa and Lou scene was surprising the first time I saw it. So far I refuse Lou every time afterwards (especially since she wanted to have sleep sex with the MC).

Anyway, really enjoy the world building and most of the characters. Looking forward to more.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
0.7 Is live for EVERYONE bois !
You shouldn't let your links on a free Patreon post. You may be banned for that by Patreon.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Nice update again, some story progress and it's interesting where is going ( I'm playing good route)...I loved the scene with my favorite girl Elise...Thanks ;) and more content is always a pleasure to have it (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kingvlad

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018

I'm all for it. It would be a nice way to get back into the swing of things.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Loli tag missing

the characters' faces are very young looking, like an underage girl's head on an adult's body

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
So the game splits in 3 paths. Stronkboi do you plan to do 3 totally different routes or similar with minor differences? If the former then I'll pass, to much waiting for content and I'm a "1 playthrough man :cool:".

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
So the game splits in 3 paths. Stronkboi do you plan to do 3 totally different routes or similar with minor differences? If the former then I'll pass, to much waiting for content and I'm a "1 playthrough man :cool:".
Globally you should be able to experience the full game in a single playthrough no matter your karma, the karma influence dialogues, spells, perhaps a few scenes and mostly the ending.

Mar 29, 2019
Nice update again, some story progress and it's interesting where is going ( I'm playing good route)...I loved the scene with my favorite girl Elise...Thanks ;) and more content is always a pleasure to have it (y)
i tryed every option and could not find any Elise scane how do i get it?

4.40 star(s) 33 Votes