4.40 star(s) 33 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
most likely. You should have it do a forced save for continuation. Like a new game save.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
I have tried many combinations but it seems i cant unlock the "Mind control" option when running away from the director office...
I know its not relevant, but im curious if im just not seeing it, or just not there yet. XD

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I think I found a bug/mistake:
Nelsie's initial training scene: After Vanessa stands behind you to bring out your demon (unsuccessfully) and Elise stands behind Lou to bring out hers (successfully) you're given the option to meet Elise, and Chumee.
Chumee's conversation seems to merge into Elise's.
Chum: "You're a weird guy,<MC> but I think I never felt that free with someone in... Hell so long:
The immediate next slide is Elise saying: "I still have to get used to the fact that I need to learn more about magic" Utterly out of nowhere. It's also apart of Elise's dialogue when you check on her in the same segment. The redundancy/overlap makes me think the rest of Chum's dialogue got overlapped/replaced with Elise's somehow.

Reactions: Daiju Fuma

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
I think I found a bug/mistake:
Nelsie's initial training scene: After Vanessa stands behind you to bring out your demon (unsuccessfully) and Elise stands behind Lou to bring out hers (successfully) you're given the option to meet Elise, and Chumee.
Chumee's conversation seems to merge into Elise's.
Chum: "You're a weird guy,<MC> but I think I never felt that free with someone in... Hell so long:
The immediate next slide is Elise saying: "I still have to get used to the fact that I need to learn more about magic" Utterly out of nowhere. It's also apart of Elise's dialogue when you check on her in the same segment. The redundancy/overlap makes me think the rest of Chum's dialogue got overlapped/replaced with Elise's somehow.
It took some time but I found the bug and I fixed it, It'll be fixed for 0.7.5 which should come in around a week and a half !

Daiju Fuma

Nov 14, 2019
ElukiaTV

I have tried many combinations but it seems i cant unlock the "Mind control" option when running away from the director office...
I know its not relevant, but im curious if im just not seeing it, or just not there yet. XD
if i remember right you have to concentrate on Elise.
ok, just skipped through the game until i reached the mind control scene and i was able to use it. So i was right, Elise path unlocks this magic ability for you ;) It may be possible with other decisions as well but this one is the one i know it will work ^^

Last edited:

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Hey there amazing bunch.
0.7.5 is still being worked on as a small update to get me back on track and provide some content !
It should be ready in around a week !

In the meantime, have some news about a NEW patreon tier & a new set of rewards for the current tiers !

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
a little bit of timefuck
otherwise really interesting and enjoyable
need a walkthrough or mod or some kind of guide to tell what the girls like
most choices are straight forward but some are hard to tell

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
OPGifElise.gif

New animated thumbnail !

a little bit of timefuck
otherwise really interesting and enjoyable
need a walkthrough or mod or some kind of guide to tell what the girls like
most choices are straight forward but some are hard to tell
I've been a lot busy lately with the next update coming but I agree, a Walkthrough or mod would be nice, I'll try to work on it ASAP

DoB94

Apr 10, 2020
Is it possible to be with all the girls or is it just one that I should choose and focus on the choices?

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Is it possible to be with all the girls or is it just one that I should choose and focus on the choices?
Starting 0.7, a new point system is on "Harem points"
If you have them all you'll get an harem ending, and special harem scenes !
For now there are 2 in the updates and you're notified when u get them, Although a bug prevents some people from getting the 2nd

It'll be fixed in the patch coming this week !

4.40 star(s) 33 Votes