4.40 star(s) 33 Votes

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
If there is a particular girl you don't like are able to avoid her or does the game force you to interact and develop relations with all of them?

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
If there is a particular girl you don't like are able to avoid her or does the game force you to interact and develop relations with all of them?
If you don't like a girl, you will sometime interact with her, but you won't be forced to develop relationship, you'll see her evolve too as it's part of the story in general, but you won't be forced in a relationship with her.

And if the games forces you, do tell me, when I write the game I do it with the harem ending in mind, therefore I sometimes don't really test what happens if you don't hang out with a girl.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
If you don't like a girl, you will sometime interact with her, but you won't be forced to develop relationship, you'll see her evolve too as it's part of the story in general, but you won't be forced in a relationship with her.

And if the games forces you, do tell me, when I write the game I do it with the harem ending in mind, therefore I sometimes don't really test what happens if you don't hang out with a girl.
Does the harem at the end have the possibility of different members? Say for instance I didn't like one girl but I like the rest will I still be able to get a somewhat harem ending where I have those that I developed the relations with?

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Does the harem at the end have the possibility of different members? Say for instance I didn't like one girl but I like the rest will I still be able to get a somewhat harem ending where I have those that I developed the relations with?
I'm still not sure yet, but I think it's pm an all or just one kind of scenario it would take a lot of time to make an ending of each version with each girl, with some out, some in.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm still not sure yet, but I think it's pm an all or just one kind of scenario it would take a lot of time to make an ending of each version with each girl, with some out, some in.
Doing every possible combination of girls would be way too much work, but it can be reduced a lot with the right structure; if you can identify how each girl fits into the harem and write them individually, then play through all the girls the player has chosen in sequence, for example.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Doing every possible combination of girls would be way too much work, but it can be reduced a lot with the right structure; if you can identify how each girl fits into the harem and write them individually, then play through all the girls the player has chosen in sequence, for example.
I actually thought about that, so it's a possibility, indeed.

Btw 0.7.5 is available for 5$ Patrons & more !
So just a few more days to wait for it to go public !

Jul 31, 2018
I've just found the game and I think I'm about to go through it as a good guy now haha. I usually don't go evil first but by the end of the prologue it was in that directiong. I think you have done a really swell job on the game Stronkboi!!!!

I really like the in-between chapter scenes and Chumiee (I hope I spelled that right)
Hope everything continues to go well for you mah dude!

Edit: BTW in case you were curious I found out about your game because I saw you comment on the thread of another game. Saw your game dev tag and that you mentioned you were working on your first game. Looked at your fan signature and was instantly intrigued by the premise.

Reactions: ElukiaTV

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
I've just found the game and I think I'm about to go through it as a good guy now haha. I usually don't go evil first but by the end of the prologue it was in that directiong. I think you have done a really swell job on the game Stronkboi!!!!

I really like the in-between chapter scenes and Chumiee (I hope I spelled that right)
Hope everything continues to go well for you mah dude!

Edit: BTW in case you were curious I found out about your game because I saw you comment on the thread of another game. Saw your game dev tag and that you mentioned you were working on your first game. Looked at your fan signature and was instantly intrigued by the premise.
Really glad that you had a good time friend !

Sable's grimoire was indeed my first inspiration when creating a game, I twisted the story a bit to fit my liking, but at first Elise was supposed to be based from Lisha !

Reactions: The_Dragon_Reborn

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Hi yall, so correct me if I'm wrong but the game feels like it has a Chumee path and an Elise path, am I correct, or did I make some wrong choice along the way? because I have way more Elise scenes that Chumee

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Hi yall, so correct me if I'm wrong but the game feels like it has a Chumee path and an Elise path, am I correct, or did I make some wrong choice along the way? because I have way more Elise scenes that Chumee
It's one of the mistake I made in the past.
I tailored the story and it feels like it's stuck on these two girls, but trust me, it's not, it might feel like that until the end of chapter 2, then it fully opens on the possibility of an harem !

Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
It's one of the mistake I made in the past.
I tailored the story and it feels like it's stuck on these two girls, but trust me, it's not, it might feel like that until the end of chapter 2, then it fully opens on the possibility of an harem !
I'm just feeling bad because Gumee is going through the whole situation of believing that her sisters forgot her, and I can't really be there for her.

Edit: also, we could use a stat screen to show the Mc stats, in this case, if he is neutral/good/evil because I really don't remember mine from chapter one anymore, just an idea, those are not really that hard to make.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
I'm just feeling bad because Gumee is going through the whole situation of believing that her sisters forgot her, and I can't really be there for her.
To settup an harem line, you just need to make a first move on her, to do that you need to tell her about the Arbiter !
Basically when it'll turn on a variable that will allow you to get Chumee content despite setting something with Elise, and I'll add that to Chumee's route to have a relationship with Elise !
And of course the other girls are already getting setup for an harem route !
You just need to get every harem point in the game !
For now there are only 2 and you get them in the same day which is day 8 !

Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
To settup an harem line, you just need to make a first move on her, to do that you need to tell her about the Arbiter !
Basically when it'll turn on a variable that will allow you to get Chumee content despite setting something with Elise, and I'll add that to Chumee's route to have a relationship with Elise !
And of course the other girls are already getting setup for an harem route !
You just need to get every harem point in the game !
For now there are only 2 and you get them in the same day which is day 8 !
thanks, will re-play the game then.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Looks like some typos right near the beginning...
Ugh, yup, gotta take care of those, sorry about that, when you're a non native you're bound to run into a lot of those, I try to fix as much as I can !

D

Deleted member 2597039

This game looks very interesting, going to check it out for my self :D

4.40 star(s) 33 Votes