4.30 star(s) 34 Votes

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Wrong mmo wasn't talking about WoW haven't played in years. (ironically way back in the day I fought for the horde).
Well now I feel like an idiot lmao.

ToU is this big Mix of Fantasy games / Movies but my culture when it comes to Fantasy seems to still be quite limited !

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Well now I feel like an idiot lmao.

ToU is this big Mix of Fantasy games / Movies but my culture when it comes to Fantasy seems to still be quite limited !
No worries, the ones I was talking about are more recent ones and some random ones, but all of them for some reason always have you fighting endless goblins at the beginning, ENDLESSLY, until just hearing the word makes you relive the nightmare.

Daiju Fuma

Nov 14, 2019
EPOC16 your review reads itself like "don't play this game". Still you rate 4 stars. ^^
Let me give you a small idea how you could make it sound better in the future. (just an advise, no need to be aggressive about it, i really mean it in a friendly way m8)

if you write a review and you kinda like the game better start with something positive. After that you can go on with things you did not like or bugs you may have found and every other negative comment. I really appreciate honesty so i believe it is still important to tell also the negative stuff, but the way you are telling your opinion is also important ;)

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Blood and Thunder brothers

For now, such a route doesn't exist for chapter 1, although I'm planning on creating a code, that would allow the player to get enough relationship points from the beginning to get everything no matter what they do, it'll be a bit of a cheat, and might be a bit confusing but it would allow player to not get a billion saves !
Was just about to aks because I noticed a lot of choices in the first few minutes of the game haha. so the answer is basically "Yes different routes exist early on but not yet and when they do i gots a cheat for you"

you the real MVP

Daiju Fuma

Nov 14, 2019
Orzammar
Other routes do exist. But, you are not able to see all scenes on one route. So you have to play different routes to see every possible content. Stronkboy just said that maybe he adds a cheat so you can enjoy all scenes from the start in one play through ;) and i do agree with you that he is a damn great person :D

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Okay, so I'm playing this for the first time and just reached the Chapter 1 break where 'Stonkboi' explains all his discrepancies and it clearly states that the 'war' ended in 2030 and it's currently 2050. Now we know the MC is 20 years old but I'm sure he states at various places in the story about remembering the war and his parents going off to fight (afaik). How's that work?

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Okay, so I'm playing this for the first time and just reached the Chapter 1 break where 'Stonkboi' explains all his discrepancies and it clearly states that the 'war' ended in 2030 and it's currently 2050. Now we know the MC is 20 years old but I'm sure he states at various places in the story about remembering the war and his parents going off to fight (afaik). How's that work?
After the war human faced Slavery, his parents were not sent to fight, but to be imprisoned and enslaved.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Do I have all the events now at this time?

Gallery
Chumee 3
Elise 2
Himia 1
Lou 1
Mine 1 (new event not in Gallery yet)
Vanessa 1
Other 2

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Do I have all the events now at this time?

Gallery
Chumee 3
Elise 2
Himia 1
Lou 1
Mine 1 (new event not in Gallery yet)
Vanessa 1
Other 2
The gallery is missing some scenes, 1 for Chumee 1 for Elise 1 for Lou I think 1 for Mine & 1 for Vanessa !

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
CharaStudio-2020-07-15-16-28-04-Render.png

Around a year ago, I decided to start something, I wanted to put my stone somewhere in an industry, I always loved writing stories and building characters, so I came with this idea of visual novel, about a human doing his best to prove that he can be worthy of praise.... WELL lemme tell ya, that turned into some wacky story about cults, and stuff, and I think there is a silver girl with freckles that looks so cute I feel unholy for putting her in an H game ! But either way, Each one of you, Black Mages, White mages, Mages, Apprentices, Students, Time mages !

You decided to support me, to put a coin in my tip jar, until I could afford giving more of my person into this project, starting 0.8 each update will be slightly larger ! I don't know if one day ToU will be my full time job, I hope that at one point, it'll be, but for now I want to thank you all EVEN if you're not a patreon, you playing my game, talking about it, submitting bugs, typos, posting memes, or bullying me, thank you for being here, thank you for supporting this project.

Tales of Unity still has a lot of plot to twist, and cliff to hang, this story is far from over, and I'm glad to count you all on that fancy ship ! Here is a full Render (3180x2160) Made for the Occasion, I wish you all the best, and thanks again for your support, the next BIG goal is at 1k$, and who knows perhaps I'll get it if I work hard enough ! Stay epic fellow chads !

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Thanks do you know where I missed them at? Do I need to start all over to get them?
To get the latest Chumee scene, the only thing you need is to tell her about the arbiter's existance, and make a first move on her, or if you already romanced her, just declare your love directly.

For Elise, you need to have romanced her before and read the "Elena" part of the book, it's the last scene that will require stuff from chapter 1

For Mine, you need to pick the blue option the day before when she was possessed & for Vanessa, you just needed to tell her that you saw her as your GF in chapter 1

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
a great game with a great story ive got a tally chart going for koikatsu your top three alond with champion
corrupted kingdoms keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stronkboi

Jack_R

Apr 30, 2018
This game is really good. One of my friends say that "Simple but good written plot better than complex and confusing". Waiting for new update bcs story is catchy(sry for mistakes, English not my main language)

AaJay

Jun 20, 2020
Great story, even better characters both visually and detailed personalities, even got some traces of progressions of some personalities. But those interludes as yourself. Man, I got lmao from my bed and hit my head real hard. You put up some great qualities there! Keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 34 Votes