4.40 star(s) 33 Votes

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
It's already October now. I suppose, all that was said, was just a hope, not a real plan.
Can't blame you for thinking that as I followed up on that announcement in the Beta itself, but I realised that if I forced the update, it would be either really small, or REALLY bad, or even both so from now on I'd rather work at my pace, even if it's slow at times to provide content that I don't feel ashamed of posting.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Can't blame you for thinking that as I followed up on that announcement in the Beta itself, but I realised that if I forced the update, it would be either really small, or REALLY bad, or even both so from now on I'd rather work at my pace, even if it's slow at times to provide content that I don't feel ashamed of posting.
Ok we can all understand that but can you keep us more up to date here in the thread of approximately where your at as in progress.

Reactions: Stronkboi

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Looks like the murder spree's gon' wait for a while longer but it'll be more glorious?
Will gladly wait then!!!

Reactions: Stronkboi

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
H scenes are always too short, or too long. H scenes are never exactly what they need to be.

Default123x

May 18, 2018
Stronkboi A little bug i found ( v0.8 ), when you're fighting with vanessa and have to choose an attack i only have mind control availiable but the games says it's too much for her so i can't progress.
Don't know if it matters but my choices we're all evil: (i got Chaotic evil)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT: By the way, incredible game :love: (y)

Last edited:

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Stronkboi A little bug i found ( v0.8 ), when you're fighting with vanessa and have to choose an attack i only have mind control availiable but the games says it's too much for her so i can't progress.
Don't know if it matters but my choices we're all evil: (i got Chaotic evil)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT: By the way, incredible game :love: (y)
It's weird that you neither have the Mind blast, nor the Elements, the mind blast should be available with that path.

I'll give a look to the code later !
I'm REALLY glad that you had fun nontheless !

I'll update the game on Itch / F95 once I reworked the banner ! 0.8 is on my patron for free in the meantime !

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Stronkboi am curious, are you aiming for V1.0.0 to be the final complete game? Or just a milestone? And when it is complete it will just be Tales of Unity.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Tales Of Unity [v0.8.1] [Stronkboi] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.25 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.23 GB

Compressed PC Size: 267 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 250 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

4.40 star(s) 33 Votes