4.40 star(s) 33 Votes

BOREALUM

Nov 30, 2018
Greetings everyone. The game looks promising, however, I wanted to know if the game has a good amount of lewd content in it. Repeatable sex scenes, kinks, etc. All info is much appreciated

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Greetings everyone. The game looks promising, however, I wanted to know if the game has a good amount of lewd content in it. Repeatable sex scenes, kinks, etc. All info is much appreciated
The game is linear, so there are no repeatable sex scenes, but there is a good amount of content by this point.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Great game so far Dev, nice story and renders. I like this art style since you usually get more story along with it. Keep up the great work! :D

Reactions: Stronkboi

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Hey Stronk, what's up with the Gallery? None of it's updating, even the Chumee scenes that have slots - everything stops after I fuck her in the track closet

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Hey Stronk, what's up with the Gallery? None of it's updating, even the Chumee scenes that have slots - everything stops after I fuck her in the track closet
That's because the scenes are not yet coded within the gallery, since I'm an idiot and my IQ is close at 9 at best, I forgot to anchor each scene in it's own label, so I'll need to copy paste it and add the gallery mark, it'll be done tho so rest assured !

Great game and nice and interesting story
Good luck with the future Stronkboi
Looking forward to future updates
Great game so far Dev, nice story and renders. I like this art style since you usually get more story along with it. Keep up the great work! :D
Thanks that really means a lot !
there a compressed version for android?
I didn't compress this update, so I don't really have one myself, perhaps someone could compress it for Android, I don't know how to do it tho I'm afraid.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
I suppose this is a silly question, but have you decided on your next project? I'm curious to know if it will be set in the same world, it's quite the setting.
I have some tracks about another project in the same universe, and another one in a more realistic universe, it's still a bit blurry, but yeah once ToU is done more stuff will come!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I have some tracks about another project in the same universe, and another one in a more realistic universe, it's still a bit blurry, but yeah once ToU is done more stuff will come!
Eh? Real Laifu? I don't see anything great in Real Laifu aside from 5 things that I noticed...

Depressing, Depressing, Depressing, Depressing and Maybe Depressing? I don't know which one to choose...

"Man discovers a mysterious app in VR, he goes to VR chat, somehow can control the other players' actions, they became their sex toy VIRTUALLY..."
-Genre = Horror
This is just for the lulz

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Eh? Real Laifu? I don't see anything great in Real Laifu aside from 5 things that I noticed...

Depressing, Depressing, Depressing, Depressing and Maybe Depressing? I don't know which one to choose...

This is just for the lulz
Lmao Hey that's how I hide my depression I shitpost in a 1gig30 VN !

But it's the goal of my games to if anything cheer people up !
And perhaps an IRL setting could help a bit more !

Although it's still mostly in the "Idea" corner, might happen, might not !

Reactions: Daiju Fuma

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Lmao Hey that's how I hide my depression I shitpost in a 1gig30 VN !

But it's the goal of my games to if anything cheer people up !
And perhaps an IRL setting could help a bit more !

Although it's still mostly in the "Idea" corner, might happen, might not !
I mean, given how good ToU is, you can prolly pull it off @ w@b

People somwehere: SIMP SIMP SIMP!!!

• Red Heart

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
the last time i played we had to choose only one girl per route, now i see the harem tag, can we have more than one girl now?

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Should we have been able to pick up all the required Harem points btw? I got a lot of them but maaaaaaaay have neglected Elise a bit.

Also, Foursome with the Grunbogs when?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Should we have been able to pick up all the required Harem points btw? I got a lot of them but maaaaaaaay have neglected Elise a bit.

Also, Foursome with the Grunbogs when?
Ever since I heard the legendary line from a punny Dad-tuber that plays Mario, I made it into my motto too!!!
"Every hole is a chane of glory!!!" -DGR

4.40 star(s) 33 Votes