4.40 star(s) 33 Votes

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know how you can "use the elements" during the training scene with Vanessa? I can only use the other two options, kind of.

Also, will there be a way to know how many love points, good/bad karma points, etc. we have in the future? Kind of like how other games have a heart tab for example where you can see the stats and other things.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Does anyone know how you can "use the elements" during the training scene with Vanessa? I can only use the other two options, kind of.

Also, will there be a way to know how many love points, good/bad karma points, etc. we have in the future? Kind of like how other games have a heart tab for example where you can see the stats and other things.
If I manage to figure out how to make one I'll probably do it !

To use the elements you need to have a good karma, since you got the mindblast, your karma is either Neutral bad or bad

Reactions: Zontany

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
If I manage to figure out how to make one I'll probably do it !

To use the elements you need to have a good karma, since you got the mindblast, your karma is either Neutral bad or bad
The last time I checked, I was "Lawful Good."

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
The last time I checked, I was "Lawful Good."
The karma resets every chapter which shall lead to an overall status at the end of the game by balancing everything.

Karma choices are represented by color Red = Bad
Blue = Good

You can totally have a lawful good at the end of chapter 1
& a Chaotic evil at the end of chapter 2.

which would lead to a true neutral if the game was to stop there which it won't.

Reactions: Zontany

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
The karma resets every chapter which shall lead to an overall status at the end of the game by balancing everything.

Karma choices are represented by color Red = Bad
Blue = Good

You can totally have a lawful good at the end of chapter 1
& a Chaotic evil at the end of chapter 2.

which would lead to a true neutral if the game was to stop there which it won't.
I loaded my old save file from the end of chapter 1. I played normally until I get to the part where Elise with her dad's gown talks about speeding up the training because she's sick of waiting and getting chased by people who want to kill us. I agreed with her, is that the reason why I don't have the option to use the elements, only mind spells?

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
I loaded my old save file from the end of chapter 1. I played normally until I get to the part where Elise with her dad's gown talks about speeding up the training because she's sick of waiting and getting chased by people who want to kill us. I agreed with her, is that the reason why I don't have the option to use the elements, only mind spells?
It is, that scene is a bit weird, because agreein' with Elise on that is actually a bad karma point.

But, you're supposed to only get the mind blast OR the elements, you can't have both as they're each locked behind karma for now !

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
deathstalker616

Thank you for your rating and really complete criticism, I took notice of most of the negative points from you and I definitely agree with a lot of them, so thanks once again for telling me what I should improve and focus on.

I'm just glad that you think that the plot is somewhat interesting, it's my biggest worry, the plot is capital for me and needs to be good, so if that was atleast interesting I'm glad that I did a good job on that.

Reactions: Feletriu

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Well Daimee's out. She may be hot but I'll be damned if I have a R&M fan among my harem. :LOL:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hail dev, what's the progress on the story update?
The wait is killing meeee

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Hail dev, what's the progress on the story update?
The wait is killing meeee
Around 30% right now, Trying to get it out for early February !

Putting a beta before the 20th for 10 / 5$ patrons would be good too.

I'll do my best to get it out before the 10th of February.

Reactions: Feletriu

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Around 30% right now, Trying to get it out for early February !

Putting a beta before the 20th for 10 / 5$ patrons would be good too.

I'll do my best to get it out before the 10th of February.
A'ight, Will gladly wait for the update then

Reactions: Stronkboi

Luizodia

Dec 2, 2018
This game is pretty awesome. The plot is very good, and the renders evolved a lot since the first updates. Wish a lot of succes to the dev :)

Reactions: Stronkboi

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
The uploader's account seem to be banned, I got really scared, I thought it was mine.

I'll get you a link PC :

MAC :

ANDROID :

Reactions: Harry6hp
4.40 star(s) 33 Votes