4.40 star(s) 33 Votes

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I see that Geurilla Gobbo in your avatar, don't think I don't.

Are we about to see Chu Girlvera in the flesh?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hail dev, May I ask what's the progress on the next update or what to expect on that one?

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Hail dev, May I ask what's the progress on the next update or what to expect on that one?
I've been facing a lot of stress due to my relationship with my wife coming abrubtly to an end.

I've lost a full week of work because of that, that said I'll post an update soon publicly here and on Patreon.

I'm aiming for early March for the public release of 0.9 !

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I've been facing a lot of stress due to my relationship with my wife coming abrubtly to an end.

I've lost a full week of work because of that, that said I'll post an update soon publicly here and on Patreon.

Oof, Hope it gets better soon.

DogManSalad

Feb 13, 2020

Fuck, man, sorry to hear that. Don't kill yourself with additional stress, better a delay than a burnout.

Reactions: Wesieboy56

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Oof, Hope it gets better soon.
Fuck, man, sorry to hear that. Don't kill yourself with additional stress, better a delay than a burnout.
No worries, you know sometimes shit happens, gotta keep the eyes on the prize !

And my prize right now is finally getting back into a schedule because now I realise that I started being late on schedule since I started dating lmao !

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
And my prize right now is finally getting back into a schedule because now I realise that I started being late on schedule since I started dating lmao !
Indeed, only virtual characters gets to have a date, the real ones don't!!!
Life is cruel...
Singles for life

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stronkboi

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
No worries, you know sometimes shit happens, gotta keep the eyes on the prize !

stay strong frenchboi

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stronkboi

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Girls ain't nothin but trouble (holy hell I just made myself feel ancient).

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The writing seems incredibly simple to me. Also the fade to black used for transitions in the scenes breaks immersion and makes them seem like a slideshow rather than an event.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
The writing seems incredibly simple to me. Also the fade to black used for transitions in the scenes breaks immersion and makes them seem like a slideshow rather than an event.
In early stages I only knew fade to transition so I edited fade to be less obnixious, and now I use dissolutions.

As for my writing, it's purely subjective some will think that it's awfully basic others will think that it's amazing.

I think of my game as an Original one, with an original story if anything.
IF I handled those "Original themes" well, that relies on the player.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
In early stages I only knew fade to transition so I edited fade to be less obnixious, and now I use dissolutions.

As for my writing, it's purely subjective some will think that it's awfully basic others will think that it's amazing.

I think of my game as an Original one, with an original story if anything.
IF I handled those "Original themes" well, that relies on the player.
It's not so much the theme as it is the pacing of the plot and emotions of the girls, you are there for one day and Chumee is all but throwing herself at you and Elise somehow knows all the secretes of the war and is in love with you so much that she can't stand to lose you, there is no buildup.

I wasn't trying to insult the game but it's lacking pretty heavily in that department imo.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
It's not so much the theme as it is the pacing of the plot and emotions of the girls, you are there for one day and Chumee is all but throwing herself at you and Elise somehow knows all the secretes of the war and is in love with you so much that she can't stand to lose you, there is no buildup.

I wasn't trying to insult the game but it's lacking pretty heavily in that department imo.
Honestly there aren't a lot of adult games where the buildup to love is realistic. You'd either have to montage long periods of time, or make the game super long. A lot of players aren't willing to deal with that.

Reactions: Walnutt
4.40 star(s) 33 Votes