4.40 star(s) 33 Votes

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Well now I feel like an idiot lmao.

ToU is this big Mix of Fantasy games / Movies but my culture when it comes to Fantasy seems to still be quite limited !
Just don't think about it too much. For every famous title there's people who left this title behind some time ago. Considering WoW, last time I played it was 2008, but my wife is still playing it. I think this MMORPG is ancient, has outdated graphics and must be forgotten long ago, but my wife disagrees with me and she's still having fun playing WoW.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
[From Stronkboi's patreon 23/08]

What's coming next ?

Hey there !
So, y'all probably noticed, but we're pretty deep in August, and yeah, still no Betas, so I feel like I owe you all a GOOD explanation has to why.
At first I planned a Beta release the 4th of August which ended up being delayed because of my Birthday, I ended up sort of getting, improvised Holidays for the full month of August !
Although during those Holidays, I started having new Ideas to actually provide CONSISTANT and PONCTUAL UPDATES to the game !
So what's the plan :

Static Releases, every 2 to 3 weeks, ToU will recieve an update, the update will be smaller, but updates will come two to THREE time faster than usual !
And it'll allow me to stick on a schedule that fits my workstyle while following my plans !
Of course, Patreons will still get Betas atleast 1 Beta per update alongside a PRE release !
I'll give more informations on the matter REALLY soon !
But for now, know that I'm taking the last week of august to setup the coming month of september and get back on track !

V0.8 is coming out to Public the 15th of September, no matter what happens !
3 days earlier for 5$ patrons & more !
And the first beta should come in two weeks for patrons if everything goes as planned !

I'll give more infos soon !
Just wanted to tell you all why I ended up being a bit inactive, I wish you all an amazing end of summer, a good day / evening, and a wonderful week !

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
This game really needs a walkthrough, but besides that it's nice.
I agree, chapter 1 Is starting to REALLY need one, I intend to smooth things for upcoming updates, make the progression more linear, and give more straight forward ints when the player can't achieve a scene.

Reactions: Feletriu

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i just got done playing this game...plan to try it a few more times....game seems to be on some sort of a point system i think...theres been many times where theres options that are all grayed out...ya can see them BUT cant select them
so wanna play a few more times and see if theres some way to figure it all out

ריבית

Apr 22, 2019
nice game, love when danee in there too btw i found ophelia H scene, any other new scene after that?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah this will automatically go to one of my favorites, this is one of those that will be great when it's finally full.

Last edited:

Neobrakeon

Apr 21, 2018
So. What are yous plans for the first part of the game?. Will you rework it or just erase it and create a shorte one?

joose

Jan 21, 2018
Hello, I normally don't do this so please forgive me for I have about to sin'd.
I know everyones got their fetishes and I ain't knockin' no ones, but will at least one of these girls not have the "make me your slut" personality when we eventually doink them? I just want a lil' extra spice is all. All of the women we can fuck right now (which is just 4 rn tbf, but it's still 100%!!) all lean into the make me your property personality. And while it ain't bad it's just strange all of these unique women fall into that.

That's all, I'm sorry, forgive me forever. The games great and I'll keep playing, but I just know as soon as them panties drop the "use me" shtick is gonna start.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Hello, I normally don't do this so please forgive me for I have about to sin'd.
I know everyones got their fetishes and I ain't knockin' no ones, but will at least one of these girls not have the "make me your slut" personality when we eventually doink them? I just want a lil' extra spice is all. All of the women we can fuck right now (which is just 4 rn tbf, but it's still 100%!!) all lean into the make me your property personality. And while it ain't bad it's just strange all of these unique women fall into that.

That's all, I'm sorry, forgive me forever. The games great and I'll keep playing, but I just know as soon as them panties drop the "use me" shtick is gonna start.
I think you're right, and not really, Lou is a bit more dom-ish for an instance, so she was planned to in the end be on that line
Chumee's kink revolves around breeding
As for the rest, honestly I still have to think about it, it's a bit uncharted territories for me, but please don't feel ashamed for providing feedback, anything is good to read if it helps improving the game

Reactions: joose

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think you're right, and not really, Lou is a bit more dom-ish for an instance, so she was planned to in the end be on that line
Chumee's kink revolves around breeding
As for the rest, honestly I still have to think about it, it's a bit uncharted territories for me, but please don't feel ashamed for providing feedback, anything is good to read if it helps improving the game
It's fun when a girl is a bit domme-ish, without going full femdom. I'm thinking like when you fuck her she's bossy, demanding and taunting you to fuck her senseless ("Is this all you've got? My grandma fucks harder than this!") until you eventually do fuck her brains out and leave her giggling and drooling. Then when she's recovered she's very smug because she got exactly what she wanted.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Lou absolutely isn't domme-ish. She is a very kinky and horny slut. And that's ok ;)
If a girl had to become more of a domme I think Himia is the best candidate. Currently she is just a copy of Elise in terms of character. Kinda redundant. Competently reworking the char into a bitchy/tsundere/domme would add more diversity. Would also work well with her cold colour scheme and give some potential for drama within the group (Bitchy/arrogant elf + Ophelia in one room) :unsure:

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Lou absolutely isn't domme-ish. She is a very kinky and horny slut. And that's ok ;)
If a girl had to become more of a domme I think Himia is the best candidate. Currently she is just a copy of Elise in terms of character. Kinda redundant. Competently reworking the char into a bitchy/tsundere/domme would add more diversity. Would also work well with her cold colour scheme and give some potential for drama within the group (Bitchy/arrogant elf + Ophelia in one room) :unsure:
So, no Himia definitely isn't like that, Himia was made by design to look kind, a bit gullible, and really slow.
Lou is the closest to domme-ish, because she was made that way, she was made to be far more sassy.

I do agree that all characters might act a bit too similar though.

joose

Jan 21, 2018
well tbf, (and I don't know your intent ofc) but it seems like maybe the MCs incubus powers are influencing (at least some of) the girls to get extra horny and lusty. That's a pretty good baked in reason for them all going cock crazy imo.

Maybe down the line when he gets his powers in check he can lay Chumee down to bed and say tonight we won't rut like animals in heat, tonight we embrace each other as lovers. and then she gets all cute and flustered like hey I didn't expect this. And then he flops out his massive dong and says did you expect THIS? and then she says well yeah we've fucked before.

Ya know something like that.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
well tbf, (and I don't know your intent ofc) but it seems like maybe the MCs incubus powers are influencing (at least some of) the girls to get extra horny and lusty. That's a pretty good baked in reason for them all going cock crazy imo.

Maybe down the line when he gets his powers in check he can lay Chumee down to bed and say tonight we won't rut like animals in heat, tonight we embrace each other as lovers. and then she gets all cute and flustered like hey I didn't expect this. And then he flops out his massive dong and says did you expect THIS? and then she says well yeah we've fucked before.

Ya know something like that.
Pretty funny considering that's one of the ideas I have for one of her scenes!

• Love
Reactions: joose

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
[From Stronkboi's patreon 23/08]

What's coming next ?

Hey there !
So, y'all probably noticed, but we're pretty deep in August, and yeah, still no Betas, so I feel like I owe you all a GOOD explanation has to why.
At first I planned a Beta release the 4th of August which ended up being delayed because of my Birthday, I ended up sort of getting, improvised Holidays for the full month of August !
Although during those Holidays, I started having new Ideas to actually provide CONSISTANT and PONCTUAL UPDATES to the game !
So what's the plan :

Static Releases, every 2 to 3 weeks, ToU will recieve an update, the update will be smaller, but updates will come two to THREE time faster than usual !
And it'll allow me to stick on a schedule that fits my workstyle while following my plans !
Of course, Patreons will still get Betas atleast 1 Beta per update alongside a PRE release !
I'll give more informations on the matter REALLY soon !
But for now, know that I'm taking the last week of august to setup the coming month of september and get back on track !

V0.8 is coming out to Public the 15th of September, no matter what happens !
3 days earlier for 5$ patrons & more !
And the first beta should come in two weeks for patrons if everything goes as planned !

I'll give more infos soon !
Just wanted to tell you all why I ended up being a bit inactive, I wish you all an amazing end of summer, a good day / evening, and a wonderful week !
It's already October now. I suppose, all that was said, was just a hope, not a real plan.

4.40 star(s) 33 Votes