4.30 star(s) 34 Votes

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
I was starting to panick a bit like "Oh no what have I done wrong"
You got me good lmao
Glad that you enjoyed it!
I couldn't resist, but seriously, that was an excellent update. Ophelia and Mine are proving to be intriguing characters, looking forward to more of them...Valoria was also given an interesting spin. All in all nothing for me to complain about...unless of course it's Chumee, you can never have enough Chumee. :) Now to be fair...there was plenty of Chumee content, I just always want more!

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
but i've done both of those and its still greyed out :(
Try a fresh start.
I had this happen with my save as well so i started fresh and it worked. Not sure why previous save with exclusively chumee focused choices wouldn't work while a new one did but that's what worked for me.

Reactions: Stronkboi

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
I saw your posts on FapNation. If that was you. Anyways, I had trouble commenting there so I came here. I really and truly love this game and the intriguing story. The art is top notch and I love the fact that the choices have actual effects later on in the game. I really am considering becoming a patreon in the future. I cannot wait for any future releases. Keep up the good work. Also anyone else who uses FapNation on here go give the game a high rating and good reviews. Somehow this masterpiece is a 2.1.

Sorry I felt like I had to post that especially after reading all the other websites comments.
Hey, thanks for coming all the way from FapNation to here !
First of all, as always I'm glad that you liked my work !
When it comes to fap nation, it was indeed me, the game got sort of a hate treatement which is, I mean I don't care that much if I'm honest, I'm really open to critics, but some "comments there are just, troll at best, and really dumb at worst"
Some people came and explained why they didn't like the game and that's cool, it's the dev game, so y'know it happens.

But when I see people postin' "Too much story [...] dev is taking the piss."
I mean yeah too much story, that's my goal lmao

Or when people tell me that the story isn't Original or the characters, I mean some people can think that my story or characters are not original, once again personnal opinion, but no exemple, no one has managed to seriously tell me what was wrong so I could work on it, so y'know, Can't do much to please them if they don't show me the way !

Anyway, once again thanks for coming here, I4m really glad that you liked the game enough to come here and post some feedback !

Apr 13, 2018
So, it might be my bad because I had to add variable down the line, so perhaps try to make a new save file, and redo the entire Chumee run, this time Ren'py should correctly add the Variable that is needed.

Sorry for the trouble !
ok atleast i can skip most of it since ive seen most of it already but there are a few parts that stop the skip and im assuming they are corrections. ;)

Reactions: Stronkboi

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
ok atleast i can skip most of it since ive seen most of it already but there are a few parts that stop the skip and im assuming they are corrections. ;)
They are indeed, I often go back to correct some typo that my proofreader sent me !

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
I think, currently, it looks more personal being so close up. In this particular shot it doesn't seem like we are missing much with the wider FoV. The second picture feels like the player is taller. It does, however, make her chest seem smaller as the curves aren't as apparent.

I'd prefer the original.

Keep up the good work!
Thanks for the feedback, I'll keep practicing, using FoV when needed, and refraining from using it when I feel like it's not needed, I might post more in the coming days with different characters !

Reactions: potatogun

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
For PoV shots, I think it's best to place the camera in a realistic location and use FoV to determine what you see rather than moving the camera backwards and forwards.

southcloud

Jan 27, 2019
As an advice (since im not really sure how your fanbase works) is that you can always just NOT add more characters (or paths or whatever). You have a decent roster already, and would hate to see the quality get dilluted just because of "completionism" (of stereotypes or something like that). Ive seen a lot of big guys go down that path and end up with a 1 mile wide & 1 inch deep pond. Tho, if you do have the manpower to pull off more of those lovely paths we'll be grateful, hope you keep up the good work.

c h e e r s

Reactions: Daiju Fuma

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
I made some test with the game's FoV, and I think the result looks great

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do you think about that change ?
The first picture is better here. The wider FoV is good if there is a lot of stuff that you want to show the player, like background/lots of chars. When the focus is only on a single char, making the FoV so wide makes the screen look empty.

P.S. Demonform Louise looks adorable :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: potatogun

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
As an advice (since im not really sure how your fanbase works) is that you can always just NOT add more characters (or paths or whatever). You have a decent roster already, and would hate to see the quality get dilluted just because of "completionism" (of stereotypes or something like that). Ive seen a lot of big guys go down that path and end up with a 1 mile wide & 1 inch deep pond. Tho, if you do have the manpower to pull off more of those lovely paths we'll be grateful, hope you keep up the good work.

c h e e r s
Thanks for the advice, I totally agree, most suggestions I take for content, or new girls are characters that I plan or that can fit the story without adding too much to avoid burning out.

I'll always focus on making a game that I'd enjoy personally !
For now the updates are quite small because I don't have that much time to focus on the game, I consider this project as my hobby, when I feel like it I boot it up and get to work !
Of course the situation will evolve if I manage to turn this into a living !
But living or not, I always want to do something that doesn't annoy me, working on something I don't like is an assured burn out and abandonned project, and even if it takes years, This game will be completed, and once it's done I'll make another, and another etc...
Well damn I'm going quite far, basically don't worry, I'll always do what I enjoy before, what people want.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Damn nice info but now i think i know too much, i haven't play the game in while. Last i play was like ver 3 or 4 and now we have two planes... good luck
Thanks for the support, yeah it might be weird when you haven't played in a while!

4.30 star(s) 34 Votes