4.40 star(s) 33 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I had new ideas so I pushed it, it's now planned for the 1st of may
Today I'm basically working on the 0.10 scene and some things that need patchin'

The leak of the Pre release also slowed things down I'm afraid
A'ight that's it, this wait is way too long
We better get a feet pic of StronkBoi himself in the game as compensation

Novale

Nov 23, 2017
What software are the character models made in?
Asking cause I might try to make my own game in the near future if it's easy enough to make CGs.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
for the longest time i thought this was abandoned and forgotten
Well I'm known to be a slow worker but I'll carry this project to it's end no matter how long it takes !

Good game, dumb dev. 10/10 would play again.
True, I think, perhap y'know I just noticed but out of all the games in the "similar threads" section only 1 isn't abandonned, that's scary for my ass man

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
I play through the game once but why the gallery still locked?
Don't worry I'm working with a prime memelord to fix it, Basically I'll unlock every scene up to 0.9 from the get go
That way you won't have to replay it, that said you have to wait for 0.9.1 to come out which shouldn't take too long at all !

Dukedom

Jan 25, 2020
Don't worry I'm working with a prime memelord to fix it, Basically I'll unlock every scene up to 0.9 from the get go
That way you won't have to replay it, that said you have to wait for 0.9.1 to come out which shouldn't take too long at all !
Thanks for your reply

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
True, I think, perhap y'know I just noticed but out of all the games in the "similar threads" section only 1 isn't abandonned, that's scary for my ass man
I read this as "my ass man" instead of "my ass, man". I think this is the better way to read it though.

4.40 star(s) 33 Votes