4.30 star(s) 34 Votes

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Dev, please, stop ruining your game with your character in it :-D
I like your game, but not your character with helmet that appearing in middle of dialogs. It just sucks. It ruins all the story.

Remembering of yourself player ten times per update is really bad thing to do. You have your supporters and you may have more if you stop doing things not related to story.

Am I right?

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
I like your game, but not your character with helmet that appearing in middle of dialogs. It just sucks. It ruins all the story.

Remembering of yourself player ten times per update is really bad thing to do. You have your supporters and you may have more if you stop doing things not related to story.

Am I right?
I'll be honest but no, most people seem to enjoy these interactions so far.

The feedback is apprecaited though and I do get your point.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019

I like it. Also I'm surprised to see an update. Has the game been on hiatus? Or did I miss an update?

Pitrik

\m/…(>.<)…\m/
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Am I right?
For me makes the game funnier :)

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018

That might be because the people who like it are the ones who stick around in this thread while others just drop the game. The most important thing is what your supporters on patreon think but I for one am skipping those 4th wall breaks ;)

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
That might be because the people who like it are the ones who stick around in this thread while others just drop the game. The most important thing is what your supporters on patreon think but I for one am skipping those 4th wall breaks ;)
Somehow I feel like this is going to be referenced when he breaks the fourth wall in the next release. Not in an insulting way or anything just like him saying something like, "I've had some complaints about the fourth wall breaks so I'll keep this short." or something like that.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Somehow I feel like this is going to be referenced when he breaks the fourth wall in the next release. Not in an insulting way or anything just like him saying something like, "I've had some complaints about the fourth wall breaks so I'll keep this short." or something like that.
Damn I became really easy to read, guess I'll have to upgrade my gig.

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
hey so I know you mentioned reworking the early stages of the game but I just have one thing that stuck out as really odd, when the player gets the opportunity to ask elise out it mentions the last few days, didn't we literally meet her the day before? or did I somehow miss multiple days from when we met her?

edit-............ i retract i just have one thing that struck out as odd. im not sure if im not following properly or if the story is skipping around in the beginning but things are confusing

Last edited:

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
hey so I know you mentioned reworking the early stages of the game but I just have one thing that stuck out as really odd, when the player gets the opportunity to ask elise out it mentions the last few days, didn't we literally meet her the day before? or did I somehow miss multiple days from when we met her?
I'll be honest, but the 1st chapter of ToU is a mess, I had so many ideas during chapter 2 that I kinda outgrew my intro, I should REALLY get to the rework of that part of the game.

Sorry again for the messy and questionnable writing, If I remember that scene, the MC means as of late englobing more than just meeting her, including everything that came a bit before it.

I'll start planning on the rework now I think, things might be a little too complex at the beginning of the game haha.

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
I'll be honest, but the 1st chapter of ToU is a mess, I had so many ideas during chapter 2 that I kinda outgrew my intro, I should REALLY get to the rework of that part of the game.

Sorry again for the messy and questionnable writing, If I remember that scene, the MC means as of late englobing more than just meeting her, including everything that came a bit before it.

I'll start planning on the rework now I think, things might be a little too complex at the beginning of the game haha.
the concepts are definitely neat but its definitely a bit overloaded and fast paced right now. i think all it really needs is to be a bit more spread out so you can have time to process each concept and actually get to know the characters more than just hi im an attractive elf you immediately want to date lol. just don't fall into the trap where so many devs go to work on fixing up the beginning of the game and just don't progress things forward. hopefully once the rockiness of the first chapter is done ill get a better grasp of the story. i am actually enjoying it so far its just a bit much to start.

4.30 star(s) 34 Votes