4.40 star(s) 33 Votes

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
5$ Patrons should get the update in a few hours I had a few issues with building the update
From there it should be 3 to 5 days for a public release depending on how much i have to fix
Withdrawal be a bitch...
And you know how much I despise the orange ones.

Reactions: Stronkboi

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Yup, I'll probably get a Subscribe star page running that way people that hate em' can still help.
Good luck with that, lad.
Heard the verification process is a pain in the ass.

And of course, like most sites you need a certain amount of money before you can withdraw.

It ain't easy being cheesy.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Hey Stronkboi i may be annoying..but may i know when is the release date?
The update was planned for this week, but as always I wasn't able to keep up with the promised deadlines, so far the "pre release" is online on patreon, it contains everything story wise since I began working on it, I'm deeply sorry for the delay of the actual public update

Reactions: Harry6hp

Nymphosis

May 30, 2021
The update was planned for this week, but as always I wasn't able to keep up with the promised deadlines, so far the "pre release" is online on patreon, it contains everything story wise since I began working on it, I'm deeply sorry for the delay of the actual public update
so is it gonna be before christmas? thank u for replying

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Bad news but I realized something, It's christmas in two days, and I also have to plan stuff for those days, so I doubt I'll be able to release it on time, the good news is that I'm adding an additional event, and an animation alongside it, which I gotta admit is probably the highest quality I ever pulled, atleast considering the amount of work it took.

If future me can't uphold to the "before christmas" promise I'm again deeply sorry, I'll do my best to get the update out as soon as it is ready !

Nymphosis

May 30, 2021
Bad news but I realized something, It's christmas in two days, and I also have to plan stuff for those days, so I doubt I'll be able to release it on time, the good news is that I'm adding an additional event, and an animation alongside it, which I gotta admit is probably the highest quality I ever pulled, atleast considering the amount of work it took.

If future me can't uphold to the "before christmas" promise I'm again deeply sorry, I'll do my best to get the update out as soon as it is ready !
well I am cool with it but if u keep postponing it then u may end up losing many of ur fans. U kinda delayed it from 15th November to early December to after Christmas.

No worries, hope you dont overwork urself and keep healthy. Good luck with your game.:)

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
well I am cool with it but if u keep postponing it then u may end up losing many of ur fans. U kinda delayed it from 15th November to early December to after Christmas.

No worries, hope you dont overwork urself and keep healthy. Good luck with your game.:)
It's probably my first source of Anxiety, promise an update and having to postpone it and I keep doing it.
Usually it's because I feel like I can post it early, but I end up either having ideas, or not being able to work for the day.

Trust me I hate it as much as the players and it REALLY annoys me.

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
This kinda sucks for dev to make some promises/deadlines that can be release when they want to. But that's also part of the game (if i can say that) so don't beat yourself because you can't deliver what you have promised in time that's happen sometimes. ;)

• Red Heart

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
It's probably my first source of Anxiety, promise an update and having to postpone it and I keep doing it.
Usually it's because I feel like I can post it early, but I end up either having ideas, or not being able to work for the day.

Trust me I hate it as much as the players and it REALLY annoys me.
Most of us realize that in RL "shit happens" and that has to take priority over a game. If they don't understand that then they're to young or to immature to know what RL is like. Don't beat yourself up over it, your fans may be a little disappointed but we're not going anywhere. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and be Happy and stay safe in whatever you do. :)

• Red Heart

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Real fans never abandon
This kinda sucks for dev to make some promises/deadlines that can be release when they want to. But that's also part of the game (if i can say that) so don't beat yourself because you can't deliver what you have promised in time that's happen sometimes. ;)
Most of us realize that in RL "shit happens" and that has to take priority over a game. If they don't understand that then they're to young or to immature to know what RL is like. Don't beat yourself up over it, your fans may be a little disappointed but we're not going anywhere. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and be Happy and stay safe in whatever you do. :)
These kinds of post are the reason I'm still here, often players don't realize just how much a good word, or a good review helps with the moral, thanks a lot, I thanked people that cheered me up before, I'll keep thanking them.

I owe my entire lifestyle to people like you and I really want to make up for it.

I'll never stop being anxious about, updates being too small, or too late, or promises that in the end I can't deliver.

But what I can promise is that as long as I am physically able to improve on my projects and as long as people like you are here to enjoy them, I'll work on them with all the love in the world.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Don't let it get to you. We understand things happen. It's the holidays and thing always come up during the holidays somehow or another. If people get upset over something like that, well... They've got a pretty big entitlement complex and santa will only be bringing them coal. Take your time and do what you have to Stronkboi. Lots of love my guy, and I hope you have an amazing holiday.

Reactions: Burgh917

Nymphosis

May 30, 2021
These kinds of post are the reason I'm still here, often players don't realize just how much a good word, or a good review helps with the moral, thanks a lot, I thanked people that cheered me up before, I'll keep thanking them.

I owe my entire lifestyle to people like you and I really want to make up for it.

I'll never stop being anxious about, updates being too small, or too late, or promises that in the end I can't deliver.

But what I can promise is that as long as I am physically able to improve on my projects and as long as people like you are here to enjoy them, I'll work on them with all the love in the world.
Well said Mr. Stronkboi. Hope you did not take my comment in the wrong way but quality>quantity and good luck. Don't overstress yourself but we will be there with ya till the end.

Lordum

Dec 16, 2021
Stronkboi :
First of all, Thank you for this awesome game. I realy like play it. Characters personalities, and how they look like, i love it. I can't wait till i can joy a full story of the game, when game realeased.

During game i had some questions. After readin all related comments, i want to be clear about them. Couse i meticulous perfectionist.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, once more thank you for great game. You do great job. :)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Have a nice holidays.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Stronkboi :
First of all, Thank you for this awesome game. I realy like play it. Characters personalities, and how they look like, i love it. I can't wait till i can joy a full story of the game, when game realeased.

During game i had some questions. After readin all related comments, i want to be clear about them. Couse i meticulous perfectionist.

Anyway, once more thank you for great game. You do great job. :)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Have a nice holidays.
Hey, I'm really glad that you had a good time !
As for your questions

I'll soon come with a proper post with news alongside a development update, the update is pretty much done, It needs a handful of renders since I ended up adding more content than planned !

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you too and anyone reading this !

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
Bonjours, just finish to test it...

chapter 1 cool, nothing to say
chapter 2 less cool choose disapear in the middle of chapter when thing begin to happen... only two karma choice, and the last is useless in story...
chapter 3 is it still a game or just a graphic book now ? Choose totaly disapear, the hero became a mop. well i m not a fan at all.

Well are you still making a game ? or you write a novel ?
The start was so full of promise a real sandbox, and not a fucking open world call sandbox... but no, now it s illusion of choice... no, not good anymore. i wait and see for what is in the next update to see if it is worth continuing in this game but for now, no sorry.

ps, Juste une petite remarque M dev, l immersion dans l histoire, tu vois ce que c est ? Je me contre fou du 4eme mur, mais merde, si tu pouvais arrêter de tout le temps ramener ta fraise pour ne rien dire, c est pénible et ca tue l immersion en la hachant a force, merci d avance monsieur le développeur ! Avec ce qu il y a entre les chapitres et les fins de mises a jours c est déja bien suffisant...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 33 Votes