4.40 star(s) 33 Votes

Nymphosis

May 30, 2021
Hey Stronkboi, I just finished playing part2 0.10 and I feel that the reunion of MC with Van and Elise at the Nelsies bar is very underwhelming. Nelsie introduces the (reborn)MC to Van and Elise and then the scene cuts to Chummee in prison. It feels as though there is no proper emotional setting when Vanessa and ElisE meets the (dead/reborn)MC after several months. It is as if they knew that we would come back to life. Maybe you can add a scene where after Nelsie introduces us the 2 girls embrace us/ are in shock? as they believed us to be dead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then the scene turns towards to

Then at last we see this

It feels there was a wasted potential for these scenes i.e., the events between 1spoiler and 3rd spoiler.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Hey Stronkboi, I just finished playing part2 0.10 and I feel that the reunion of MC with Van and Elise at the Nelsies bar is very underwhelming. Nelsie introduces the (reborn)MC to Van and Elise and then the scene cuts to Chummee in prison. It feels as though there is no proper emotional setting when Vanessa and ElisE meets the (dead/reborn)MC after several months. It is as if they knew that we would come back to life. Maybe you can add a scene where after Nelsie introduces us the 2 girls embrace us/ are in shock? as they believed us to be dead.
Then the scene turns towards to

Then at last we see this

It feels there was a wasted potential for these scenes i.e., the events between 1spoiler and 3rd spoiler.
Wasted potential would've been rushed and in the end, bad in my opinion, like what would you have the character say as Nelsie says it.
There is nothing to say, nothing to expend which is why Vanessa's reunion is further developped in Part 2 and Elise will have her own side during 0.11.

There is no dialogue needed, action are the cue here.

Elise is the most mentally stable because despite being hurt by your loss, she didn't live her entire life with you, that's why it's easier for her to cope with it, she's used to magic and weird stuff.

Vanessa isn't, imagine if tomorrow someone you cared about which passed away, just came back, most think that they would swoon and be super happy, but it's not true, it is really in the end a trauma to see someone you tried to forget for month coming back like an hair on the soup like "Yo I ain't dead I'm just right here."

It needs time, it shouldn't be rushed

Nymphosis

May 30, 2021
Wasted potential would've been rushed and in the end, bad in my opinion, like what would you have the character say as Nelsie says it.
There is nothing to say, nothing to expend which is why Vanessa's reunion is further developped in Part 2 and Elise will have her own side during 0.11.

There is no dialogue needed, action are the cue here.

Elise is the most mentally stable because despite being hurt by your loss, she didn't live her entire life with you, that's why it's easier for her to cope with it, she's used to magic and weird stuff.

Vanessa isn't, imagine if tomorrow someone you cared about which passed away, just came back, most think that they would swoon and be super happy, but it's not true, it is really in the end a trauma to see someone you tried to forget for month coming back like an hair on the soup like "Yo I ain't dead I'm just right here."

It needs time, it shouldn't be rushed
while I believe whatever is true, I hope there is scene which shows what happened the minute Nelsie said that it was us, and the girls reaction to us at the bar. If not, Im completely okay with it.

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
One update closer to marrying Chumee and making lots of little ones. Forget the other girls, Chumee number one!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Tales of Unity [v0.10 Part 2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 991 MB
Original Size Mac: 974 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 340 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 323 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

thatvinyl

Jul 15, 2019
This ever gonna get uploaded to mega? My connection is finicky on everything else so just inquiring.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020

Mega links are there
Hahahaha!!! Thank you! I was going to download it anyway, but I have a MEGA account so it would have taken 1 minute instead of 6 hours to download. After NOPY was taken down, I got the MEGA account so I was not waiting around. Lol

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Ah, I almost forgot about this game, so here is my late feedback.

I liked it a lot in the beginning, but then:
- More and more characters where introduced, instead of expanding on the existing ones (which are already quite a few)
- The self-insert guy that talks about the game seems to appear every 10 minutes now - which is very unimmersive

There's also minor issues like:
- Clothes clipping
- Characters sitting inside tables
- Inconsistent audio volume
- Drow just being purple goblins

Seeing that the new update only has 110 renders after half a year or so I will give up on it.
It just isn't even remotely enough content for the long waiting time between updates.
Purple gobbos are not Drows though, they're just goblins.
And yes this game is my first project and is awfully inconsistant and can countain awfully bad clipping which I need to fix.

And yes I enjoy self inserting, I find it fun.

As for the time taking for each updates, well, yeah it's true, it's not a long considering how long it took, I wrote a post about it just a few days back talking about it.

On that note I hope you'll find another project that you enjoy.

Hahahaha!!! Thank you! I was going to download it anyway, but I have a MEGA account so it would have taken 1 minute instead of 6 hours to download. After NOPY was taken down, I got the MEGA account so I was not waiting around. Lol
Man I miss Nopy.
Glad that you could grab it with Mega though !

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Purple gobbos are not Drows though, they're just goblins.
And yes this game is my first project and is awfully inconsistant and can countain awfully bad clipping which I need to fix.

And yes I enjoy self inserting, I find it fun.

As for the time taking for each updates, well, yeah it's true, it's not a long considering how long it took, I wrote a post about it just a few days back talking about it.

On that note I hope you'll find another project that you enjoy.

Man I miss Nopy.
Glad that you could grab it with Mega though !
Please continue with the self-insertes. Lol They are awesome

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stronkboi
4.40 star(s) 33 Votes