• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 33 Votes

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I honestly feel pity for the elves (and goblins) in this game.
humans attack them unprovoked.
elves win
humans made into slaves
mere 30 years later elves free the humans, give them equal rights, start teaching them elf magics...
what a terrible idea. now humans are likely going to win the next war
I am supposed to feel indignity for the poor humans? As a human I can tell you that humans are bastards.
I am already foreseeing humans starting a new war. this time with humans having magic.
I can already imagine the horror they will experience under human occupation... they certainly won't be getting equal rights after 30 years

oh well... elf slave wat do? :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Shaun@121

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
I honestly feel pity for the elves (and goblins) in this game.
humans attack them unprovoked.
elves win
humans made into slaves
mere 30 years later elves free the humans, give them equal rights, start teaching them elf magics...
what a terrible idea. now humans are likely going to win the next war
I am supposed to feel indignity for the poor humans? As a human I can tell you that humans are bastards.
I am already foreseeing humans starting a new war. this time with humans having magic.
I can already imagine the horror they will experience under human occupation... they certainly won't be getting equal rights after 30 years

oh well... elf slave wat do? :p
Uh, pretty sure that war didn't happen and was the produce of a memory inducing spell made to manipulate the mass.

I'll ask the dev for precision though

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: depp123 and mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Uh, pretty sure that war didn't happen and was the produce of a memory inducing spell made to manipulate the mass.
Oh, I just started playing so I am not yet far enough into the plot to find out that bit of info

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Just finished with this update... I'm soooo tempted to go back and start a new playthrough, jsut to see if any of the early stuff has changed. Stronk, dude... good one. Granted you need a much, much better proofreader, but other than that this stuff is great. I picked right up where I left off after the first release (my backup save is dated June 2020 lol -- great job not breaking old saves!) and binged the entire rest of the story in about 24 hours. I honestly can't wait for the rest of 0.10.2 to come out. I'm not gonna drop a bunch of spoilers in here, but ya managed to grab the ole' heartstrings a few times. Well done. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next release!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stronkboi

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I can honestly see both sides of the argument when it comes to the self insert bits. I find them genuinely funny, I can't deny that. I do think that having it happen in the middle of a scene that is supposed to have some gravitas to it sort of ruins the tension it may otherwise be trying to build, though. Doesn't really do immersion any favors either. Having our boi Stronk show up in between chapters and/or when something needs to be explained, is fine, but maybe consider toning it down a bit halfway through the (more serious) scenes.

I also feel like the reunion felt somewhat rushed, but I also don't know how I would've done it without dragging out the entire process for several chapters, so I'll have to trust the dev's judgement on that one. Either way, enjoying the game so far, looking forward to see how all these loose ends come together (giggity).

Reactions: lunar517

Nymphosis

May 30, 2021
I also feel like the reunion felt somewhat rushed, but I also don't know how I would've done it without dragging out the entire process for several chapters, so I'll have to trust the dev's judgement on that one.
same here.

Dzedpunk

Jan 25, 2022
Ok so I am being super dumb for sure, I have started this game and like it but why am I starting at chapter 3? what happened to chapter 1 AND 2?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Seems like this could be a good game but needs some proofreading done. Not many spelling errors but so many contextual errors. Dev obviously does not have English as a first language. Still, I like the structure of the story, so kudos to the dev for that.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Seems like this could be a good game but needs some proofreading done. Not many spelling errors but so many contextual errors. Dev obviously does not have English as a first language. Still, I like the structure of the story, so kudos to the dev for that.
Hey, I'm glad that you still enjoyed it despite the many grammar errors, it's true I am not a proper english speaker, I should indeed get a proper proofreader.

Ok so I am being super dumb for sure, I have started this game and like it but why am I starting at chapter 3? what happened to chapter 1 AND 2?
Eh it's not supposed to happen, do you have any other saves ?

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
Proofreading aside, what I don't get is this fade to black everytime someone's expressions change. Is this some limitation from whatever the images come from? I don't remember seeing this on other renpy games, so I don't think its renpy related.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Proofreading aside, what I don't get is this fade to black everytime someone's expressions change. Is this some limitation from whatever the images come from? I don't remember seeing this on other renpy games, so I don't think its renpy related.
Uh I remember this being an issue in past update, but I thought I fixed it, I'll look into it

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Oh I just realized but I also forgot to mention here that I now have a Subscribestar page

It would be great if it could be added in the OP

Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.40 star(s) 33 Votes