4.30 star(s) 34 Votes

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
the concepts are definitely neat but its definitely a bit overloaded and fast paced right now. i think all it really needs is to be a bit more spread out so you can have time to process each concept and actually get to know the characters more than just hi im an attractive elf you immediately want to date lol. just don't fall into the trap where so many devs go to work on fixing up the beginning of the game and just don't progress things forward. hopefully once the rockiness of the first chapter is done ill get a better grasp of the story. i am actually enjoying it so far its just a bit much to start.
It's a mistake I am fixing later into the game as I am taking it lightly, I'll be honest but the game is pretty fast paced until atleast 0.8 haha, that said your advice will DEFINITELY help for the rework friend, thank you again !

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
It's a mistake I am fixing later into the game as I am taking it lightly, I'll be honest but the game is pretty fast paced until atleast 0.8 haha, that said your advice will DEFINITELY help for the rework friend, thank you again !
Eleon mentions a few weeks ago, does the narrative just skip that time or is he talking about something unrelated to him and his sister meeting us? it kinda seems like more time has passed than we see but at the same time characters literally mention things like lou being "born" yesterday.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Eleon mentions a few weeks ago, does the narrative just skip that time or is he talking about something unrelated to him and his sister meeting us? it kinda seems like more time has passed than we see but at the same time characters literally mention things like lou being "born" yesterday.
Lou is a mystery she's meant to remain vague and will unravel her entire backstory during CH3 & Onwards, same for the MC !

As for Eleon, I have plans for him too, again What moment do you refer to when you say "A few weeks ago" I can often use that in a sentence and it frankly doesn't tell me what we're talking about.

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
Lou is a mystery she's meant to remain vague and will unravel her entire backstory during CH3 & Onwards, same for the MC !

As for Eleon, I have plans for him too, again What moment do you refer to when you say "A few weeks ago" I can often use that in a sentence and it frankly doesn't tell me what we're talking about.
I was attempting to avoid spoilers but i guess it was too vague, the event with Eleon and Vanessa at the school, he says he's correcting a mistake they made a few weeks ago but at least from our perspective in the story at that point we've only met him a couple days ago unless theres a timeskip from the first day of school. Also the mc has to be like an incubus or something right? (i know you'll probably not answer that either way considering it would likely be a big spoiler to explain the reason) every girl basically that he meets goes head over heels for him in like a day. Even ones that weren't anywhere near Lou so unless she put some kind of charm on him or the girls in this world are forward AF it seems really out of the ordinary. Hell Elise says she loves you on like the third day she's known you. Childhood friend is one thing, she could just be finally acting on her feelings, literally every other girl you just met is another.

edit- welp i guess that question is at least somewhat answered now.

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I just started and I have the walkthrough mod installed but it apprently just gives you points on the decisions and lets you figrue it out for yourself.

Is there a harem path? Because it seems I either get choices that lock me out of either Chumee or Elise choices no matter how I split the points. :/

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
I just started and I have the walkthrough mod installed but it apprently just gives you points on the decisions and lets you figrue it out for yourself.

Is there a harem path? Because it seems I either get choices that lock me out of either Chumee or Elise choices no matter how I split the points. :/
The harem path is activated starting chapter 2 and it has no points requirement, the walkthrough mod is only useful for the Karma, hell I even stopped adding points towards characters mid chapter 2

You'll be able to pick an harem ending down the line don't worry about it, choices only alter the Karma for now.

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
so after some stuff in chapter two it seems apparent that time was skipped quite a bit in chapter one and in at least the beginning of ch 2 as well, im not trying to tell you how you should write your story but i think people will have a better understanding of the story and become more invested in the characters if they get to actually spend time with them rather than only directly viewing like 5 days out of the three or four weeks. i get a week of training doesn't seem like it would make good content but those are the times that let the character relationships develop more naturally and smoothly happen rather than sudden changes to relationships because of large events. regardless of all that, still enjoying the game so far.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
A subplot would make sense there. Something a bit more minor but possibly related to the whole situation with Himia's dick of a brother.

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
@ Stronkboi :

So I found this and could not stop laughing at it despite it completely grossing me out at the same time....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So right here, at this point in the storyline, the MC is introducing himself to a white haired lady that works at a brothel.
Really getting to know one another, ya know?

And well, in English a "shart" is a wet fart.
It is the term used for defecating while farting.
I kinda doubt she wants to grip or pump anything like that. :ROFLMAO:
I hope.

Pretty sure the word there should be shaft instead.

Just saying. lol

Otherwise, keep up the good work. great game so far.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
@ Stronkboi :

So I found this and could not stop laughing at it despite it completely grossing me out at the same time....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So right here, at this point in the storyline, the MC is introducing himself to a white haired lady that works at a brothel.
Really getting to know one another, ya know?

And well, in English a "shart" is a wet fart.
It is the term used for defecating while farting.
I kinda doubt she wants to grip or pump anything like that. :ROFLMAO:
I hope.

Pretty sure the word there should be shaft instead.

Just saying. lol

Otherwise, keep up the good work. great game so far.
I am never EVER working while in VC with friends especially when these people keep shouting shart for hours.

And yeah it IS a mistake haha, of course it's supposed to be shaft, but hey atleast it got a kek out of a few people including me

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
I've liked this game so far (maybe underrated as some of them ) thoses kind of VN with fantasy that you can only imagine but yeah it's a good start and i can only wish you good luck with this and in the meantime, i've also tested some VN that appears here (credits and posters in the dev room) and it was a good boost for them.
The game himself is also good, characters are also great and the story can be understood like a myth or something, when you see the bound between the characters and their ancestors it's for me a kind of tale from the medium age.

Reactions: Stronkboi

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
When it comes out to the public.

Game doesn't have a large amount of followers, so the chances of leaks are indeed lower.

Last time Stronk mentioned a public released he said something along this week.

Hopefully the plan hasn't changed yet, I've been holding off from playing part 1 and been waiting to experience 0.10 as a whole.

Reactions: Reij and Nymphosis

Nymphosis

May 30, 2021

Game doesn't have a large amount of followers, so the chances of leaks are indeed lower.

Hopefully the plan hasn't changed yet, I've been holding off from playing part 1 and been waiting to experience 0.10 as a whole.
Thx for the reply m8

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017

5$ Patrons should get the update in a few hours I had a few issues with building the update
From there it should be 3 to 5 days for a public release depending on how much i have to fix

4.30 star(s) 34 Votes