4.40 star(s) 33 Votes

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
question: are there still random and pointless 4th wall breaks here? they killed my original interest in this game something fierce.

xDestiny

Feb 15, 2021
Stronkboi come on man...4 years of VN, it's time to give this MC some power. Better start working on this urgently, because if you reach the final fight against Bolvar and he simply wins because he has awakened the power of friendship, then yes, it will be boring.
That said, welcome back!

Reactions: Stronkboi

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Stronkboi in chapter one this error message pops up traceback.txt and when Chumee said screenshot00022.png she killed her guard, but I chose to spare him and if it's possible it would be nice to check the girls love level specially with the harem route and I'm so looking forward to the next update and if project Jericho is anything like Tales of Unity, I just know I'm going to love it, oh before I forget welcome back but I missed Chumee more ha-ha:LOL:

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Stronkboi in chapter one this error message pops up traceback.txt and when Chumee said View attachment 2886469 she killed her guard, but I chose to spare him and if it's possible it would be nice to check the girls love level specially with the harem route and I'm so looking forward to the next update and if project Jericho is anything like Tales of Unity, I just know I'm going to love it, oh before I forget welcome back but I missed Chumee more ha-ha:LOL:
Hi, I really should upload the fixed version!
Don't worry the bug isn't massive, you can Ignore through it, as for the Chumee line, I would need to take another look in the branching path to make sure I didn't do a stupid!
Thanks for the kind comment, I hope you'll enjoy Project: Jericho and Tales of Unity's future updates!

Reactions: BFC 78
Feb 9, 2019
Is there any way to make the text box smaller/more see through? any mod that could work?

Also within like 10 min of playing I've already encountered 3 errors, and they seem to be blocking parts of events too. The first when deciding to be polite or relaxed when first meeting the goblin and elf, the others immediately afterwards before even entering the school. What is this?

Last edited:

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
The Devs segways and comedy skits have become so intrusive that it has become utterly impossible to take this game seriously. Breaking the 4th wall isn't done often because it's very destructive to anybodies sense of immersion. You really shouldn't be constantly reminding the audience that they are reading a story by shoving yourself in there ..

Jan 16, 2019
ugh annoying . Humans are superior to elfs in general .why i just cant kill them . i really hate elves . do we have choice to kill them ?

4.40 star(s) 33 Votes