4.40 star(s) 33 Votes

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
just started this and i know there redoing chapter 1 but i wanted to check first is it suppoued to just jump randomly after meeting lou for the first time or is this a part of the rework cuz it just felt really out of place just jumping to the school all of a sudden after falling back asleep form meeting her for the first time

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
The Devs segways and comedy skits have become so intrusive that it has become utterly impossible to take this game seriously. Breaking the 4th wall isn't done often because it's very destructive to anybodies sense of immersion. You really shouldn't be constantly reminding the audience that they are reading a story by shoving yourself in there ..
You're right, but the guy has been going through a bunch of stuff and the game is part of his life now. So, just cut him some slack. I'm sure if/when the game is completed he'll either remove these scenes or hide them away so they don't happen in the middle of the story.

Reactions: Crazy_Chameleon

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
just started this and i know there redoing chapter 1 but i wanted to check first is it suppoued to just jump randomly after meeting lou for the first time or is this a part of the rework cuz it just felt really out of place just jumping to the school all of a sudden after falling back asleep form meeting her for the first time
It's "intended", Chapter 1 is a lovable mess that needs a lot of glue and fixes to make sense.
You're right, but the guy has been going through a bunch of stuff and the game is part of his life now. So, just cut him some slack. I'm sure if/when the game is completed he'll either remove these scenes or hide them away so they don't happen in the middle of the story.
I actually started doing that, removing now pointless interludes for better jokes, the 4th wall breaks are not a thing of the past, but will be a bit more rare and well actually intervene in a way that makes them fun.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
It's "intended", Chapter 1 is a lovable mess that needs a lot of glue and fixes to make sense.

I actually started doing that, removing now pointless interludes for better jokes, the 4th wall breaks are not a thing of the past, but will be a bit more rare and well actually intervene in a way that makes them fun.
ok then now i know that intentional ill be able to see it till the end

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
I feel that .. But I do still stand by my feedback. I'm not sure what he's getting out of the game because I don't know him. But it just feels like a pity since I genrally liked the game until a certain point where I almost felt as though the dev became the main character and it was all some kind of parody. Don't ge tme wrong, That CAN actually work. But as a reader I feel as though it was somewhat of a rugpull. He's going to lose people if he keeps writing like that. That being said I have sympathy for the guy .. I'm no stranger to IRL issues right now.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I feel that .. But I do still stand by my feedback. I'm not sure what he's getting out of the game because I don't know him. But it just feels like a pity since I genrally liked the game until a certain point where I almost felt as though the dev became the main character and it was all some kind of parody. Don't ge tme wrong, That CAN actually work. But as a reader I feel as though it was somewhat of a rugpull. He's going to lose people if he keeps writing like that. That being said I have sympathy for the guy .. I'm no stranger to IRL issues right now.
No you're right. The forth wall breaks get more and more intrusive. They stop being funny or interesting incredibly fast. They don't add anything and simply interrupt the flow of the story

Nov 18, 2021
Go ahead
When does it happen?
EDIT: Just found the issue, it comes from my sorry ass in the early game, the game began dev in a different version of Ren'py., just "Ignore" through each similar error and things should work nicely until I post the fix, sorry about that!
how fix that?

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
How much content is in the game without skipping? I played this one 2 years ago or something and have been waiting for a build up of content.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Just a heads up, that GoFile link is dead. I'm assuming that's just from it not being used for awhile.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Game was put on here much longer ago than 7 months.

Don't know why people update the release date slot with the date of the last update, it kinda defeats the point IMO, especially when almost none of these games are ever completed in the first place.

Reactions: Stronkboi
4.40 star(s) 33 Votes