• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 33 Votes

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Great game till the last update. But now the game ignore choises i made bevor the last update. I ignored Vanessa and Elise and just go after Chumee (declared love and need only her) fuck Lu,Hime and Mine . And yet after the reborn, Van and Elise are all over me, talking about love , want children. Even i rejectet Vanessa right at the beginning.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Great game till the last update. But now the game ignore choises i made bevor the last update. I ignored Vanessa and Elise and just go after Chumee (declared love and need only her) fuck Lu,Hime and Mine . And yet after the reborn, Van and Elise are all over me, talking about love , want children. Even i rejectet Vanessa right at the beginning.
Try to start a new game to see if it's a bug with the save file or an actual issue with the games choices being ignored.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Try to start a new game to see if it's a bug with the save file or an actual issue with the games choices being ignored.
I did start a new game, in fact it was my first time i tryed the game. i dit even restartet the game a second time, only Chumee. But still the same. To see scenes with Vanessa and Elsie is realy strange after rejacting both of them especially the last one with Chumee in it to. I mean i was excepting a thresome with Chumee and Lu , but defenitly not with these three

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Really loving the game, but really hate how we go from super powerful to super weak. Going from being able to cast epically powerful spell to not being able to use any magic for fear or disintegrating our body. Hope we can get our heart back or grow a new one or something.

Really liked the One Piece reference.

curiousmiqote

Feb 10, 2023
Oh from my experience, putting a stop to work also puts a stop to making money.
So y'know stopping might not be the best business plan!
I didn't mean that to be offensive towards you btw. Just making fun of some of the other content creators here lol. This is one of the best games on this site. Thanks for doing what you do :)

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
I didn't mean that to be offensive towards you btw. Just making fun of some of the other content creators here lol. This is one of the best games on this site. Thanks for doing what you do :)
None taken, I'm the one that feels ashamed for taking the break!
getting constant errors
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Press "Ignore", it's just code now obselete, but it doesn't break the game, I'll upload a fix soon

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
so let me get this straight - white haired fuck attacks MC's girl, with intent to kill, severely injures her and all he gets in return is single punch in a face and everything forgiven? is this for real?

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
so let me get this straight - white haired fuck attacks MC's girl, with intent to kill, severely injures her and all he gets in return is single punch in a face and everything forgiven? is this for real?
White haired fucks' story isn't over nor is his grudge with the MC
I doubt you'd kill some rando that obviously has a lengthy arm and could get you in a lot more trouble, I could write a choice in which you kill him back and the MC ends in a cell for the rest of the game and romances cute prison mates.
I'll put a pin in that.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Eh, I myself didn't beat him. I told him the truth. Hard to fully hate someone so brainwashed. But now the brainwashing spell is gone, anyone who harms my girls are fair game

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Eh, I myself didn't beat him. I told him the truth. Hard to fully hate someone so brainwashed. But now the brainwashing spell is gone, anyone who harms my girls are fair game
Yup, the game IS supposed to challenge the player's moral.
I often write choices that collide between what's "right" and what the player wants to do.
It adds a bit more tension and I tend to enjoy challenging views like this, even though my stupid ass goes Lawful good in every game with any form of choices!

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
@
Stronkboi
Dit you have a look at the problem which I have mentioned above? Is it a bug or are the full-harem now hardcoded. Or are you planning a non harem patch for the update?

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
@
Stronkboi
Dit you have a look at the problem which I have mentioned above? Is it a bug or are the full-harem now hardcoded. Or are you planning a non harem patch for the update?
Harem is basically hard coded, the endings themselves will be choice based, you'll be able at the end to stick with a single girl, or to have them all, I'll admit, it's not perfect at all.
Stronkboi Just letting you know, the pregnancy menu does:
$preg == True
instead of
$preg = True
I know, for some reason Ren'py, only takes two "=" instead of a single one, despite it being wrong.
i meant How many Updates well it go up to ?
Not sure yet

4.40 star(s) 33 Votes