AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Does anyone have chapter 1 android link?
I don't think there was ever a supported and fully working Android version. I'm redoing chapter 1 at the moment which will come as an android version as well. Because I'm pretty much recreate most parts of the game I might release it in stages...

• Love
Reactions: Blob the Blob

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I just went through chapter 1. Some parts are so bad, I'll likely redo the whole game. I started the game when I was still figuring DAZ and Renpy out...

I learned a few things in the past year so the next chapter 1 will be much better...

nobodyxD

Jul 26, 2019
I just went through chapter 1. Some parts are so bad, I'll likely redo the whole game. I started the game when I was still figuring DAZ and Renpy out...

I learned a few things in the past year so the next chapter 1 will be much better...
Will there be new stories/scenes or just pretty much remaster?

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
I suppose, it would be better to wait for the release of remade chapter one and then play the chapter 2, if i never played it before?

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I suppose, it would be better to wait for the release of remade chapter one and then play the chapter 2, if I never played it before?
There is a summary of chapter one in the intro of chapter 2 which should be enough to make sense of it. I am redoing chapter 1 completely so it can take a while until it's complete. I will release it bit by bit...

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
There is a summary of chapter one in the intro of chapter 2 which should be enough to make sense of it. I am redoing chapter 1 completely so it can take a while until it's complete. I will release it bit by bit...
I don't really mind waiting. I have so many other games for playing :) Thanks for the answer. Sad you don't have itch.io or patreon, would be easier to see updates for me. I don't have subscribestar and too many channels on discord.

3.50 star(s) 54 Votes