AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I don't really mind waiting. I have so many other games for playing :) Thanks for the answer. Sad you don't have itch.io or patreon, would be easier to see updates for me. I don't have subscribestar and too many channels on discord.
I do have Patreon:

9$_TwoB

Jul 2, 2019
AdorableRomaine Since you are completely redoing chap 1, does that mean the upcoming release of chap 2 parts may take longer, or have you already figured it out how to release both of them without impacting too much on one another?

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
AdorableRomaine Since you are completely redoing chap 1, does that mean the upcoming release of chap 2 parts may take longer, or have you already figured it out how to release both of them without impacting too much on one another?
Chapter 2 stories will take slightly longer. I'm also doing the Emanuelle story in parallel plus some custom projects. I will of course try to release as quick as possible.

Dariusex007

Apr 3, 2018
If you're referring to the Emmanuelle stories, she had to remove them from the Patreon version. As I understand it, they are available on Subscribestar.
Excuse my ignorance, but what would this Subscribestar be?

And would it have a complete version, with all the stories?

Last edited:

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Excuse my ignorance, but what would this Subscribestar be?

And would it have a complete version, with all the stories?
Subscribestar is a different platform than Patreon, and more tolerant of more extreme content. There should be a link in the first post of this thread.

As I understand it, the version on Subscribestar has all of the scenes. However, it's possible that there's a different plan, so I cannot say for sure.

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
AdorableRomaine , which of the plans (A, B or C) do I choose to have access to the full game? :unsure:
I make it a point to support you on this new platform ^^
There are currently 3 games in progress. Tamara Exposed The Beginning (remaster of chapter 1), Tamara Exposed Chapter 2 and Emanuelle which is too hardcore for Patreon. Plan B ($7) get's you access to all 3 in Subscribestar. Patreon is focussed on the Tamara stories only plus there is a lot of other content (pictures, older projects). Plan B ($7) gives you access to all content apart from the special wishes content.

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
Hot but repetitive and it is not a game basically just a scenes container ,ok Dev has a fetish for girl's exibitionism but most scenes are the same same positions just changed girl or scenery behind...

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
I dont know if this was reported before.

But on Android the scene where the Bus passes, think its 72 (mom's friend) if not mistaken.

That scene keeps crashing, was also an issue in previous update, but figured it might get fixed. Noticed its still giving me crashes, while all else works even the newest scene.

Hope this can be fixed, not sure what the issue is though?!?

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I dont know if this was reported before.

But on Android the scene where the Bus passes, think its 72 (mom's friend) if not mistaken.

That scene keeps crashing, was also an issue in previous update, but figured it might get fixed. Noticed its still giving me crashes, while all else works even the newest scene.

Hope this can be fixed, not sure what the issue is though?!?
Do you get an error message? I checked the code and can't find anything wrong. How far do you get into the scene?

Reactions: soulles
3.50 star(s) 54 Votes