soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Do you get an error message? I checked the code and can't find anything wrong. How far do you get into the scene?
I don't think it gives an error, it just crashes. Closes the game, maybe its because the scene is heavy on ram or something? Not sure what it could be, have an octacore tablet I play it on, so dont think it should crash.

Its not far in the scene, right at the start when the bus comes past.

Hope you can do something, love the game and its the only scene I havent been able to play. Even checked other scenes to be sure if any other crashes, but found none other than that one.

Thanks for looking into it!

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I don't think it gives an error, it just crashes. Closes the game, maybe its because the scene is heavy on ram or something? Not sure what it could be, have an octacore tablet I play it on, so dont think it should crash.

Its not far in the scene, right at the start when the bus comes past.

Hope you can do something, love the game and its the only scene I havent been able to play. Even checked other scenes to be sure if any other crashes, but found none other than that one.

Thanks for looking into it!
This part is loading 3 animations simultaneously which could result in a resource issue if you don't have enough memory. The memory get's freed up again after this scene. I will look into a fix for the next version.

Reactions: soulles

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
This part is loading 3 animations simultaneously which could result in a resource issue if you don't have enough memory. The memory get's freed up again after this scene. I will look into a fix for the next version.
Thanks alot, greatly appreciated.

HanakoDosukoi

Oct 7, 2021
I'm curious, though... how the Subscribestar version differs from the Patreon version? Can I get an example? Thanks! :)

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I'm curious, though... how the Subscribestar version differs from the Patreon version? Can I get an example? Thanks! :)
There is no difference with the Tamara games. Subscribestar also has the Emanuelle game and Patreon has lots of other content e.g. short stories and test renders.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
There is no difference with the Tamara games. Subscribestar also has the Emanuelle game and Patreon has lots of other content e.g. short stories and test renders.
The Emmanuelle game used to be part of chapter 2. It contains mostly non-consensual sex which violated Patreon's TOS. Rather than maintain two copies of the same game, it made more sense to spin that off into its own entity.

Reactions: HanakoDosukoi

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Do you unlock some chapters somehow? I see tons of missing numerations and gaps in the story!
There were some scenes excised from chapter two (the Emmanuelle scenes). Is that what you're talking about?

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Emanuelle game? Is there another game you made next to Tamara's Exposure?

If it has an android version, I might be interested in it.

Wait, you removed scenes from Chapter 2? I hadnt noticed, can I still play/see them on android, cause don't think I saw missing numbers.. or I really havent payed attention

Lanaya322

Jul 3, 2019
Emanuelle game? Is there another game you made next to Tamara's Exposure?

If it has an android version, I might be interested in it.

Wait, you removed scenes from Chapter 2? I hadnt noticed, can I still play/see them on android, cause don't think I saw missing numbers.. or I really havent payed attention
Only the Emmanuele scenes were removed, maybe you didn't notice because you weren't a fan of her?

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
You make me do this.
So as you can see the numeration is sporadic. I have tons of stories missing. What is up here the stories are split I can not understand anything that is going on.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
You make me do this.
So as you can see the numeration is sporadic. I have tons of stories missing. What is up here the stories are split I can not understand anything that is going on.
Okay, now I understand.

Different numbered stories are in different locations on the map. Story 22 may be there, but story 23 could be in an entirely different location. If you click around the different areas on the map, you should find all of them.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
O I see. Well no this is tedious. I think i watched them all did not get anything or very little of the story though. My fav is Roshitzu in the train. Anyway I think this game could do better on some minimal effort gameplay

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
O I see. Well no this is tedious. I think i watched them all did not get anything or very little of the story though. My fav is Roshitzu in the train. Anyway I think this game could do better on some minimal effort gameplay
If you like, you could follow the changelog to get the scenes in order.

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Only the Emmanuele scenes were removed, maybe you didn't notice because you weren't a fan of her?
I actually liked her scenes, but thought they where still in the game.. a version or 2 ago they still seemed to be in there.. the ones where they go to a concert is one of them, isnt it?

Reactions: DarkDreamer

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Personally I like it more this way, so you can pick what scene you want to watch and not have to go through the entire earlier stories to get there.

Every way a game is done can have an upside and a downside though, I like this choice, but I get some might enjoy a more linear story driven game.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Personally I like it more this way, so you can pick what scene you want to watch and not have to go through the entire earlier stories to get there.

Every way a game is done can have an upside and a downside though, I like this choice, but I get some might enjoy a more linear story driven game.
It is very good concept but they have to connect the scenes or unlock them at least inthe begining. What I mean is you have to click them in sequence at the start.

3.50 star(s) 54 Votes