• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
It is very good concept but they have to connect the scenes or unlock them at least inthe begining. What I mean is you have to click them in sequence at the start.
Wel, that kinda makes sense, but for us who return to it every update this is better, cause I generally just check the new stuff

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
No. Chapter 2 will carry on in parallel.
Awesome, cant wait to see Chapter 1 more off, thanks for the remake.

Could it be possible to get the Emanuelle game for Android here as wel? Liked her scenes, maybe add a disclaimer for it and add it in a spoiler if others have issues with it?

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Awesome, cant wait to see Chapter 1 more off, thanks for the remake.

Could it be possible to get the Emanuelle game for Android here as wel? Liked her scenes, maybe add a disclaimer for it and add it in a spoiler if others have issues with it?
Yes of course. I'm finishing off the next version for Subscribestar and will then publish the current one here.

Reactions: soulles

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
Just downloaded TETB v0.1 and tried to launch the game but nothing happens. It just simply won't open. I haven't followed this game recently so is there something obvious that I'm missing?

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Just downloaded TETB v0.1 and tried to launch the game but nothing happens. It just simply won't open. I haven't followed this game recently so is there something obvious that I'm missing?
Hmm dunno, the game should work just fine.. maybe it is being blocked from opening due to your protection, anti-virus/firewall or something like that?

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
It should just work. What operating system are you running?

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Wait, why is there a remake? What's going on with the VN? And what's this about Emmanuel being removed? So large sections of the story are gone?

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Wait, why is there a remake? What's going on with the VN? And what's this about Emmanuel being removed? So large sections of the story are gone?
The remake is to have the option to watch per chapter.. Emmanuel was removed, cause Patreon gave issues I believe or some got offended by it, not entirely sure.. but she got her own spin-off due to that.. it's only a few of her scenes I believe, haven't played the game yet, so might be mistaken.

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
It shouldn't, all other games work just fine. I'm redownloading it now and if that doesn't work I'll disable my firewall.

Win 10
Ok, hope that works, sorry don't know otherwise why it won't open, specially if others do open and work.

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
It shouldn't, all other games work just fine. I'm redownloading it now and if that doesn't work I'll disable my firewall.

Win 10
I have seen a corrupted download 1 or 2 times with similar issues. It usually worked after re-downloading. Have you tried that?

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
I have seen a corrupted download 1 or 2 times with similar issues. It usually worked after re-downloading. Have you tried that?
Oh whoops, I forgot to come back and give an update but it was all in how I named the folder I put it in. I named it "Tamara Exposed; the Beginning" but it apparently didn't like the ';' because I changed it to "Tamara Exposed - the Beginning" and it worked just fine.

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Oh whoops, I forgot to come back and give an update but it was all in how I named the folder I put it in. I named it "Tamara Exposed; the Beginning" but it apparently didn't like the ';' because I changed it to "Tamara Exposed - the Beginning" and it worked just fine.
Yes, names with ; generally cannot be read, this is due to how coding works in games and also websites and such.

Good to hear you got it fixed though.

3.50 star(s) 54 Votes