doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I have a problem with The Beginning- Android port. Every time that I play the opening chapter and get to Tamera jilling off in the public shower, the game kicks me out. Completely. Not back to the title screen nor to rhe previous screen but the app completely shuts down and I have to restart the game. Every time. My other downloaded games work just fine. Only This one cuts up. I need advice.

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I have a problem with The Beginning- Android port. Every time that I play the opening chapter and get to Tamera jilling off in the public shower, the game kicks me out. Completely. Not back to the title screen nor to rhe previous screen but the app completely shuts down and I have to restart the game. Every time. My other downloaded games work just fine. Only This one cuts up. I need advice.
There are a few animations at this stage. They use more resources. It sounds like a memory problem. What are the specs of your device?

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Motorola Moto E
Model XT2052-5
Android 10
32GB RAM
Plus I added a 64GB SanDisk SD card
This model has 2GB RAM, the 32GB is storage. Saying this, it should be enough. Normally
the game needs no more than 270mb to run at peak. I noticed that there is a small spike in memory when it goes from one animation to the next in this scene. I will look into a fix for that. It goes up to about 500MB for a second, I guess this is when it fails on your device. It looks like there are other processes running taking a lot of memory. Maybe try to close some of them in the interim.

AR

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
That update was great, I think you never placed so much fucking on 1 single update. So, yeah that was nice, 1 chapter to set up everything and other 2 of just insanity, I loved it!

Keep up the good work and you should put the game on Steam as soon as you are finished, your work doesn't look like the 100th RenPy game with the same characters.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TamaraExposedTheNextChapter-0.9.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

3.50 star(s) 54 Votes