AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Hi. Love your game. Quite confusing right now with the different versions though. The save files for Next Chapter are saved in the AppData folder for 'TamaraExposedTheBeginning', which causes overwrites. Is the path coded wrong perhaps?
You are right. Thanks for flagging this. I fixed it now in version 0.8.

Reactions: MikieB

orgyd69

Feb 19, 2021
Getting a warning on trojan in 0.6? False virus detection from defender? Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml
Fresh win 11 innstall. Dont wana fuck it up righ away :ROFLMAO:

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Getting a warning on trojan in 0.6? False virus detection from defender? Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml
Fresh win 11 innstall. Dont wana fuck it up righ away :ROFLMAO:
This is a false positive. There is not virus in the game. I have seen this is lot recently with defender in Win11. I can upload it to gofile which doesn't seem to have this problem. Unfortunately it's time limited so I only do it on request. Let me know.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TamaraExposed-0.7TheNextChapter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
The latest reviewer would like 'Shota/Bestiality/NTR/Monster content for spice up'. How the blazes could you NTR Tamara, the girl who f***s literally anything moving (and I don't suppose she'd draw the line there)? I mean, what would NTR look like with a compulsive nympho for a heroine? Who is there to betray?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The latest reviewer would like 'Shota/Bestiality/NTR/Monster content for spice up'. How the blazes could you NTR Tamara, the girl who f***s literally anything moving (and I don't suppose she'd draw the line there)? I mean, what would NTR look like with a compulsive nympho for a heroine? Who is there to betray?
The brain damage symptoms of the reviewer? :unsure:

Reactions: DracoBorealis

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
i lost all my saves
There was a problem with "The Next Chapter" overwriting saves of "The Beginning". You can go to %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy and rename the folder TamaraExposedTheBeginning-1645773668 to TamaraExposedTheNextChapter-1645773668 You will have to delete or rename the second folder first.

3.50 star(s) 54 Votes