deuteronomy1956

Dec 11, 2022
What's the difference between this update and the last update? They begin exactly the same with her unpacking boxes at her new apartment. I didn't play long on this because I had just played 0.7 again recently. Is there a bad link or am I missing something? Thanks

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
What's the difference between this update and the last update? They begin exactly the same with her unpacking boxes at her new apartment. I didn't play long on this because I had just played 0.7 again recently. Is there a bad link or am I missing something? Thanks
Actually this update was good we got see some fucking on Tamara but not the other girls, I hope AdorableRomaine gives them some action soon.

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Every update is a full version with content added at the end. Click on Stories in the main menu. In version 0.8 I added from 44 onwards.

Reactions: deuteronomy1956

ShihChang

Jul 17, 2023
If anyone needs the text in Spanish, you can password me, thank the author for his hard work and hope that everyone will continue to support the author's game

3.50 star(s) 54 Votes