favordout

Dec 25, 2019
hey guys...... big exhibitionism fan, but karma is kicking me in the balls. i came across this lovely game and got my hopes up on a new top 3 game. all i get is this beautiful page. anyone help a brother out?
1683094689321.png 1683094689321.png

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
Ouch, the DL sites for PC version are sketchy at best. While I would like to play your game, I'd rather not have to download a browser-hijacking virus to do so. Any chance we could get a clean link to the PC version on GoFile or even Mega?

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Probably a false positive from the huerisitc feature of your Antivirus software. Workupload and Mediafire have been around forever and I've never had an issue with either pinging my Antivirus. If anything I prefer using them because they've been around a long time and their downloads are timely and without limits.

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
Probably a false positive from the huerisitc feature of your Antivirus software. Workupload and Mediafire have been around forever and I've never had an issue with either pinging my Antivirus. If anything I prefer using them because they've been around a long time and their downloads are timely and without limits.
I don't doubt you are likely correct, but I've had to remove trojans before when I tried to bypass my AV for a file that was trusted and downloaded by others.

I wonder if browser hijack software is dubiously legal in some areas, so a hosting site might not send such code to all downloaders, but only the ones with a legal loophole that lets the site include some revenue-generating hijack trojan? WorkUpload has to pay for their bandwidth and server space somehow, maybe Microsoft gives them a few cents everytime they can trick someone outside of the EU into using Bing... It wouldn't be the most evil thing a corporation has done today.

Meh, ignore me. I'm probably just stupid. And thanks again to AdorableRomaine for the prompt reply and the GoFile link. (which worked fine)

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Thanks, as I said before, any feedback is appreciated. Which scene do you think could have been longer? Or the whole thing in general?

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Thanks, as I said before, any feedback is appreciated. Which scene do you think could have been longer? Or the whole thing in general?
The gangbang, I was expecting something else, I don't know if larger or more explicit.

It was like, Tamara gets there, make risky things, then we get the bambi part (that didn't contain a proper fuck), then the red light district again, the get to the glory hole part, there was some scenes, and then this:

1683667945328.png

So, I was like "That was it?" I was expeting more, I don't want to criticize it in a bad way, because making everything about Tamara and Bambi before getting to the district takes time I know. Now taht I remember, Bambi didn't get fucked.

That is for my feedback this time, I hope I was not harsh on you, thanks for listening!

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
The gangbang, I was expecting something else, I don't know if larger or more explicit.

It was like, Tamara gets there, make risky things, then we get the bambi part (that didn't contain a proper fuck), then the red light district again, the get to the glory hole part, there was some scenes, and then this:

View attachment 2608976

So, I was like "That was it?" I was expeting more, I don't want to criticize it in a bad way, because making everything about Tamara and Bambi before getting to the district takes time I know. Now taht I remember, Bambi didn't get fucked.

That is for my feedback this time, I hope I was not harsh on you, thanks for listening!
Yes, I agree with you on this one. It's just a lot of characters to create which is very time intensive. I will look into enhancing these types of scenes in the future.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TamaraExposed-0.6TheNextChapter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TamaraExposedTheBeginning-1.0
TamarasExposed-CH2-0.7.8Compressed
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Androm3dus

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I dont think this dev is a fan of creampies?
Cant help but wonder is it true
So many sex scenes and yet not a single one
Why does he hate creampies lol

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
What's a bit surprising to me is why Tamara and her friends don't get jobs at a strip club. Get indulge their exhibitionism fetish and get paid for it.

3.50 star(s) 54 Votes