madslegend

Jul 6, 2018
all these extras to please other's taste i admire AdorableRomaine for listening to feed back and responding. if i had to add:

-i would say the MC (me) doesnt really need to be there its like we both physical (like when they got Tamara's clothing back from the bus) and invisible (almost no one can see ) kinda like the Shinigami in death note but only females with same interest as Tamara can see him.

-as for the skipping scenes honestly didn't need to be there this is what the game's about isn't it, The Beginning didnt have that, and if thats considered NTR it shouldnt because Tamara should be real MC not the invisible person.

-i say let the action happen as it is, the stores from ch2 were amazing and did have some story overall.

-hope Emmanuel scenes get added back in same way

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

other than these i enjoying playing your game keep it up

Reactions: DarkDreamer

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Well this update was weird, I just hope it is a set up for a bigger thing, you kind got us used to see a girl (usually Tamara) fucked every update and this one has none of that. I am not complaining just wondering.

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
I've liked this game since the beginning but I have to say, the addition of an off-screen character feels weird. Your supposed character doesn't actually do anything and Tamara somehow feels compelled to address her omnipresent stalker once in a while in a way that kind of feels forced on the dialogue.

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
My elder moment brain still needs some confirmation as to what downloads I need for a "complete" Tamara experience. So...

1. If I download "Tamara Exposed - The Beginning 1.0" I can delete my previous version of "The Beginning 0.6"? But the 0.6 saves can still be copied to the new 1.0?

2. If I download "Tamara Exposed - The Next Chapter v0.4" I can just delete my entire "Tamaras Exposure Ch 2 v0.7.8" version, because "The Next Chapter v0.4" contains a complete re-write of Chapter 2? (The reason I'm uncertain about this one is because "Ch 2 v0.7.8" is still shown as a "valid" download on the first post in this thread...so why would I (or anyone else) still want to download version 0.7.8 if it has been "replaced" by "The Next Chapter v0.4"...that's confusing).

3. So ULTIMATELY, to have the "complete" Tamara experience now, I only need "The Beginning 1.0" and "The Next Chapter v0.4"...is THAT correct?

Thanks for clarifying my confused Elder Moment brain. :ROFLMAO:

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
1. Yes, you can delete v0.6. It will keep the saves, they are stored elsewhere. You can also jump around stories using the "Stories" menu item.
2. The next chapter is a re-write of ch2, that's correct. But it is not 100% like for like so you might want to keep it. There is no further development for ch2.
3. Correct, The Beginning and The Next Chapter will give you the whole story...

It's not an elder moment. I can see how it can get a bit confusing with all those versions.

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
It's not an elder moment. I can see how it can get a bit confusing with all those versions.
Thanks for the clarifications. Originally I tried using the "Changelog" list to figure it out, but that only added to the confusion. It (as of today) shows the top 4 entries as "progressing" from v0.7.8 to v0.8 N/A to v1.0 N/A, then going BACK to v0.3 as a "Redo of Chapter2", then the "current most up-to-date" version being v0.4 in the OP download. That's gonna confuse a Rhodes Scholar graduate.

I would recommend you edit the Changelog list, as I still have no idea what the v0.8 or v1.0 versions are, or even why they are N/A "Non-Applicable" anymore. :LOL: Your reply to my questions explaining it all is on Page 60 of this thread, and will likely get overlooked in the near future by new "Tamara" users.

BTW, love the new Ch 2 Redo. Keep up the great work.

Son Of Alma

Nov 26, 2022
i'm still enjoying the hell out of this game because there aren't nearly enough exhibitionist games done well. if i can add some constructive criticism, Tamara now addressing the player character seems weird and pointless and takes me somewhat out of the experience. some exhibitionist content can sometimes seem repetitive to the extend where i keep hoping for activity either more daring or more perverted. feel free to message me if you want to chat about anything further. i want this game to do well after all.

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
i'm still enjoying the hell out of this game because there aren't nearly enough exhibitionist games done well. if i can add some constructive criticism, Tamara now addressing the player character seems weird and pointless and takes me somewhat out of the experience. some exhibitionist content can sometimes seem repetitive to the extend where i keep hoping for activity either more daring or more perverted. feel free to message me if you want to chat about anything further. i want this game to do well after all.
I'm working on making the 4th character optional. It's a bit of work so likely not fully implemented before version 0.6 or 0.7. I reduced the interaction for now (from version 0.5). Version 0.5 has more "perverted" action. I currently work on version 0.6 which re-introduces the characters from C2. It will then escalate from there.

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Thanks for the clarifications. Originally I tried using the "Changelog" list to figure it out, but that only added to the confusion. It (as of today) shows the top 4 entries as "progressing" from v0.7.8 to v0.8 N/A to v1.0 N/A, then going BACK to v0.3 as a "Redo of Chapter2", then the "current most up-to-date" version being v0.4 in the OP download. That's gonna confuse a Rhodes Scholar graduate.

I would recommend you edit the Changelog list, as I still have no idea what the v0.8 or v1.0 versions are, or even why they are N/A "Non-Applicable" anymore. :LOL: Your reply to my questions explaining it all is on Page 60 of this thread, and will likely get overlooked in the near future by new "Tamara" users.

BTW, love the new Ch 2 Redo. Keep up the great work.
Good point. I updated the changelog accordingly. Thanks for flagging...

Last edited:
Reactions: Falcon6

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Game updated and promoted - sorry about the delay.
We are swamped with similar requests currently.

Cheers

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight
3.50 star(s) 54 Votes