yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TamarasExposure-1.0Remake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TamarasExposed-CH2-0.7.7
TamarasExposure-CH1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
As my sig says "Kinetic novels suck and aren't games." So you can control how fast it goes? You can FF in a movie or TV show that isn't live. You can skim through a book. Are movies, TV shows and books games?

madslegend

Jul 6, 2018
" The Beginning" is a remake to chapter one and guessing "The Next Chapter" is a retelling of chapter 2 as well? I'm excited and always preferred the classic format over the gallery like one in og ch2. And considering all the stories already created in ch2 oh man its gonna be a wild ride.

Keep up the amazing work AdorableRomaine

Reactions: AdorableRomaine

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Is 0.7.8 considered final (pre-rework) ?
I assume so, was the full version of it ever released publicly or?

function2020

May 20, 2020
This is a very good game, thank you! Please may I ask, I played this game (TamaraExposedTheBeginning) but there is no sound during playing, is this game just mute, or it is my PC problem?
By the way, is this TamaraExposedTheBeginning different as TamarasExposure-CH1 , or included?

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
This is a very good game, thank you! Please may I ask, I played this game (TamaraExposedTheBeginning) but there is no sound during playing, is this game just mute, or it is my PC problem?
By the way, is this TamaraExposedTheBeginning different as TamarasExposure-CH1 , or included?
The Beginning is the remake of CH1. Lots of the content is included but improved. I'm currently playing around with sound in "The Next Chapter". The Beginning doesn't have sound I'm afraid.

function2020

May 20, 2020
The Beginning is the remake of CH1. Lots of the content is included but improved. I'm currently playing around with sound in "The Next Chapter". The Beginning doesn't have sound I'm afraid.
OK, thanks. But then it generates another question, sounds like CH1 is the old version and remake is the newest? But why CH1 is 4261MB and remake is only 1104MB? What been deleted in the remake?

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
OK, thanks. But then it generates another question, sounds like CH1 is the old version and remake is the newest? But why CH1 is 4261MB and remake is only 1104MB? What been deleted in the remake?
The remake is compressed and has more than 5500 renders. Ch1 isn't with about 1500 renders. Some of the photoshoots on the Motorcycle and in prison are now in "The Next Chapter" but overall there is far more content in "The Beginning".

I only just started using DAZ when I made CH1 so many of the renders are quite poor hence the remake.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
AdorableRomaine Well, before I even start I have to say that I really like your game/interactive history a lot, so, I prefer to say this in the best way possible before anyone comes with an ass-holed critic, so please don't take it the wrong way.

I felt good when you asked us to name character that girls will interact with because I though we were going to get a POV action or something like that, but now I feels like a cuckhold simulator, when Tamara or friends are eager to get fucked and we are just there to watch because well, you never get to fuck them even though we are an interactive character now and based on your type of game, most likely we will be a guy behind the keyboard.

So, I guess you supposed we were going to be fine with that, but trust me when I repeat this again, it is painful to see Tamara wanting to get fucked and it is not you the one fucking her. In that case and if the character you made us create is never going to get scenes with the girls, I would highly recommend to make Tamara self-aware that she is on a game and break the 4th wall just to talk to us "the players."

Also, many times (well maybe few but I do not remember properly) Tamara is asking us if she would go there and fuck with the other girl, when that happened I was waiting to see if we got the options to say something like:

1. Better keep hidden
2. Yeah go ahead
3. I will fuck you instead

But well, that never happened and the question became something empty because anyways she would do what you designed. So, if there are not options just don't make Tamara ask to us if we cannot decide at all what will happen, I would use something more like "I want to be there as well" then "But it is risky I better wait" or "I am going there, I am too horny now"

So that is what I think of your newest remake, it has a good quality on characters, scenes, backgrounds and you do perfectly with the limitations Ren'Py has, so great job on that part!

I hope you have great rest of your day!

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I felt good when you asked us to name character that girls will interact with because I though we were going to get a POV action or something like that, but now I feels like a cuckhold simulator, when Tamara or friends are eager to get fucked and we are just there to watch because well, you never get to fuck them even though we are an interactive character now and based on your type of game, most likely we will be a guy behind the keyboard.
I always find stupid when I have to write my name in a game that doesn't include multiple players like Poker or Monopoly ;) ...
ok I can understand if I want to identify myself with the protagonist.... but here the MC is Tamara
and we know very well what she likes.... she is an exhibitionist and a nymphomaniac... maybe the dev just wanted to add a voyeur?
I usually do not like to just watch... But thinking about it, all adult game players are just voyeurs

There is no way for us behind the keyboard to fuck a game character... POV is useless because we are behind the keyboard.

Actually i prefer the part 1 that is very good
I agree
there is no reason to add an "out of the screen character" with my name...

Actually i used "PERVERT" as name of this additional character... but would be good also something like
"Cuck-looser-watcher"
for sure i will never put my name on it!

3.50 star(s) 54 Votes