voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Solved resetting pc ,the problem is always Mega that do not release my memory after download i have to reboot the pc
Yeah Mega sucks. I don't know why people think it's so great.

You might want to look into JDownloader2 as a download manager. You can download from pretty much any source(including Mega), you can pause/resume downloads, plus its not so resource intensive.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
...You might want to look into JDownloader2 as a download manager. ....
But be careful to get it from the original source. There are some versions with Trojan functions and some that show annoying ads without end or install ads software.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah Mega sucks. I don't know why people think it's so great.

You might want to look into JDownloader2 as a download manager. You can download from pretty much any source(including Mega), you can pause/resume downloads, plus its not so resource intensive.
But be careful to get it from the original source. There are some versions with Trojan functions and some that show annoying ads without end or install ads software.

Instead of JDownloader look at FDM aka

It pretty much , also constantly updated.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Yes. "The Next Chapter" is carrying on from there..
I hope you will continue with more story progression about Tamara..
Ok some side girls is ok but the MC is Tamara and this story can continue because there are a lot of things that can be write about her.

This new remake is much better and the story are connected (except for the part withthe useless brunette without Tamara that I skipped)

so don't close the story and keep going with the Tamara story progression

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 54 Votes