88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Neither would I, cringe.... hahaha
Maybe the dev decided to this character out of the scren because the old chapter 2 was with a lot of scenes where the MC Tamara is not present...
I think this is the real reason for adding this "out of screen" guy. Maybe Tamara will ask something like:
"Hey Pervert! Why you don't go to the hell by checking out my friend Jenny (or Cecile or Noemi or whoever)?"

I usually do not like when there are more than 3 important side characters and if i remember well in the old version there are much more than 3 girls that fucking around.

in any case I'm curious how the dev will menage with this!
for now I'm looking forward for the next releases and I hope will be better than the old version

Reactions: TheGremlin21

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Thanks for the very constructive feedback. It's always nice to get something useful instead of "this is not a game" or "this is not realistic" or "I don't like it". I added the name to firstly make the player more part of the game and secondly as 88stanford88 said, to make it easier to introduce characters by telling the player to follow them. I thought some players like it and it's easy for the ones who don't to put a fake name in.

I thought about creating some POV action with a decision making process, but it is a bit tricky to give the right experience as it depends on sex and/or ethnicity of the player.

In regards to other changes, I added the functionality to skip sex scenes with men (this was criticized regularly).

Overall with "The Next Chapter" I want to give a better experience in regard to story flow. The old chapter 2 didn't really have one apart from some interconnected stories.

Other feedback I got was that the "action" happens too fast. Well, this is what the story is about. I hope that I did capture the why's and how's sufficiently. I don't believe that creating 20 slides about Tamara having breakfast with her mom or sitting in class would add much to the story. I usually skip through these bits in other games I play. I hope that I give enough background information for the story to make sense.

It's obviously hard to please everyone but I hope that I found a good middle ground. I really appreciate constructive feedback and suggestions so thanks a lot to everyone helping me improving the game.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Thanks for the very constructive feedback. It's always nice to get something useful instead of "this is not a game" or "this is not realistic" or "I don't like it". I added the name to firstly make the player more part of the game and secondly as 88stanford88 said, to make it easier to introduce characters by telling the player to follow them. I thought some players like it and it's easy for the ones who don't to put a fake name in.

I thought about creating some POV action with a decision making process, but it is a bit tricky to give the right experience as it depends on sex and/or ethnicity of the player.

In regards to other changes, I added the functionality to skip sex scenes with men (this was criticized regularly).

Overall with "The Next Chapter" I want to give a better experience in regard to story flow. The old chapter 2 didn't really have one apart from some interconnected stories.

Other feedback I got was that the "action" happens too fast. Well, this is what the story is about. I hope that I did capture the why's and how's sufficiently. I don't believe that creating 20 slides about Tamara having breakfast with her mom or sitting in class would add much to the story. I usually skip through these bits in other games I play. I hope that I give enough background information for the story to make sense.

It's obviously hard to please everyone but I hope that I found a good middle ground. I really appreciate constructive feedback and suggestions so thanks a lot to everyone helping me improving the game.
Well about the POV sex scenes use the regular skin color, I am latin so I could care less about it, if it looks good that should be enough.

About the background, yeah it is enough, summarizing regular life is enough and "show not tell" for the kinky scenes will be great.

And yeah you can't please everyone, just do something that makes you feel good with your work and that's it. The audience that likes it will show up and haters gonna hate anyways.

Reactions: doccop63

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
Please play "The Beginning" first for the story to make sense
and when you have done so, please can somebody post a summarization of said "sense"?
thank you!
(and not just: girl is constantly horney, likes to get naked and beeing fucked - I got that!)
anyway, I had fun :LOL:

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Yeah, if you're going to keep up with this new character for the players' POV, I would make that entire thing optional, because otherwise you are going to get A LOT of anti-NTR hate-mail coming into the thread. I'm sort of middle-of-the-road on NTR stuff, it's hit-or-miss for me a lot of times, but in this case I'm not a fan so far. I pretty much agree with everything Dragon X Hunter said.

In the old version, it felt the MC was Tamara, and we just get to see other characters, because that's normal in most works of fiction. That meant that we the player were identifying with Tamara and enjoying the kink of exhibitionism. Putting us in the roll someone watching her completely removes us from being in the position of experiencing being exposed and flips us to being a voyeur. It's a sort of reciprocal but exactly opposite kink. I fear you may lose a lot of your audience this way.

Also, yeah, if we are going to be following her around when she gets fucked, it would be nice to at least get to participate. My only thing against that is that with it the way it is now, this unseen character could be a fellow girl who enjoys watching Tamara, and obviously having us pull our junk out and fuck her would force the character to be male (or trans, or a futa I guess.) So if you decide to go the route of letting the player have sex with Tamara I would again recommend making that optional, so that any female fans you may have won't feel suddenly excluded by forced to be a male character.

With a couple of simple choices and switches, I think you could keep the game linear with only minor calls to skip certain lines/images. All the same events occur except there would be three optional modes, like so:
1. Player chooses to skip this new character entirely, this turns off all dialogue referencing the character
2. Player chooses to be her boyfriend/fuck-buddy, this turns on additional moments where player can have sex with Tamara
(If all we ever see of this character is a penis, the player could choose to be male, trans-female, or futa with zero extra work)
3. Player chooses to be a female friend who just likes watching Tamara do her thing, it plays like it is now, but it's not NTR
(note that some people will still say it is, but if it's two girls that are not in a relationship, that's a hard argument to sell)

EDIT: Seeing your comment on this issue, I see your point about ethnicity. That is always a hurdle. You don't want to spend a lot of time making alternate versions of scenes to avoid making people feel out of place. This is an odd sort of character that's a POV character but still not really the "MC." Tamara is still basically the main character, and the less said about who this POV character is the better. Maybe it's just Tamara's roommate at the apartment? At any rate, while I would never advise this in most AVN's, I think in this particular case you could get away with just not showing the penis at all. Just let Tamara say we're fucking her and show us a close up of her. You do it that way, this person could be white, black, Asian, anything and could be a man, a trans-woman, a futa, or even a girl with a strap on with no extra images to make for any variant. Have Tamara refer to the person by name as much as possible, so you don't need to worry about alternate text for pronouns. In fact, this way, you don't even need to make the player declare who they are beyond the name, just point out to them that they could be any of those things they want to imagine.

Last edited:

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Is there any reason as to why you only upload using workupload I only ask cause it's so slow when it comes to downloading
I think there's some problems with workupload servers. I encountered this problem, stopping the download and trying again helped.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Is it actual malware or the heuristic algorithm pulling up a false flag? Heuristics do that a lot and it's best to search the file name online to maker sure it's a legitimate problem.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
When I have to put a name in games, I prefer a default one, otherwise I enter Asdf, and certainly while it's unique, it's hard to pronounce.

I actually quite like the exhibitionism, but the fact that the characters talk to the player makes the game feel more like voyeurism than exhibitionism: The MC is there but doesn't participate. I'm sorry, but for me that makes me totally lose interest in the game.

3.50 star(s) 54 Votes