fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Too funny. What is not to like? Great pics and an ongoing story line that never needs to end. I like how the game is set up so you can play again or see new content without a mod. The only way to make it better is more of it. thanks for the share and please continue on.

Reactions: Blob the Blob

dimrodet

Feb 16, 2018
Most developers posting their own stuff here so it's not really a pirate site...
Some new devs post links here such that more people see their product and potentially become pledgers. Like you with your 62 pledgies and trying to grow, but most links are provided by people who are pledged to the patreon and not by the dev themselves. That's why almost all the top devs get mad when their updates get leaked here, they try to dmca them because whenever they get leaked, some of the devs pledgers drop their pledges. Prime example is Fashion Business 2 updates ago, it got leaked and the dev lost lots of patrons.

But to say this isn't a pirate site is idiotic haha i guess by your logic, Baasb is one of the busiest devs on the planet because they uploaded hundreds of japanese games lol

Last edited:

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Some new devs post links here such that more people see their product and potentially become pledgers. Like you with your 62 pledgies and trying to grow, but most links are provided by people who are pledged to the patreon and not by the dev themselves. That's why almost all the top devs get mad when their updates get leaked here, they try to dmca them because whenever they get leaked, some of the devs pledgers drop their pledges. Prime example is Fashion Business 2 updates ago, it got leaked and the dev lost lots of patrons.

But to say this isn't a pirate site is idiotic haha i guess by your logic, Baasb is one of the busiest devs on the planet because they uploaded hundreds of japanese games lol
I still don't believe that this is the norm here but you are right, saying it's not a pirate site at all is probably not correct. But saying that, Patreon is not a money maker for most / if not all devs. It usually pays for 3d models and licenses so that they are able to produce more content and quicker. Doing as you said could potentially slow down or even kill off a game. And for what?? Some thumbs up in the profile?

dimrodet

Feb 16, 2018
I still don't believe that this is the norm here but you are right, saying it's not a pirate site at all is probably not correct. But saying that, Patreon is not a money maker for most / if not all devs. It usually pays for 3d models and licenses so that they are able to produce more content and quicker. Doing as you said could potentially slow down or even kill off a game. And for what?? Some thumbs up in the profile?
Actually no, its more of a negative exponential growth. When a game/dev is starting up and there's lower support, having an update shared on a site like this gets it more exposure, the more exposure a game has, the higher chance that someone will support the game/dev. Most people start supporting a new game/dev because they want the updates to be better/come faster. Once a game/dev gets to the point where there's enough support that is clear that more money won't mean better/faster updates, when updates get leaked some pledgers will think, well buddy is doing alright for cash/support so i'll just go get the update for free because there's no incentive to continue a pledge.

so to simplify the relation ship is like an upsidedown U, goes up in the begining, then reaches its critical point, then goes negative

One way to get around that is actually like fashion business where there's an extra scene or two for the patreon version. This extra scene however isn't like a main plot point, it's more like an extra part to a lewd scene, or a second interaction with the same person. What happened 2 updates ago was someone leaked the patron copy like the same day it was released, normally its the non-extra version that gets leaked then after a week or two the extra version gets leaked but someone got excited lol

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020

I had another go at an android version.. Would anyone mind testing it?

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020

Changelog:

Fixed spelling mistakes
Fixed some background issues when loading pictures at the start of the story

Version 0.3.1
3 more stories:
Location Industrial:
- Like daughter like mother
Location Office:
- Another day in the office
Location Neighbourhood
- Homeless

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: defd©™

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
As I mentioned before, the reason why I chose the sandbox is so that people can replay any scene as often as they want without going back to saves.
I do not think so because I can replay all scenes of the Ch 1 unlimited... in renpy engine there is rollback feature...
And usually I replay the whole game with no problem because there is also the GREAT SKIP FEATURE in Renpy engine...

I understand that by this way is more easy for you to add scenes that do not have to be connected with a real storyline.
I personally prefer the VN your version
I do not think that replay the same scene is what people are asking for
sandox is not repeating the same scene for unlimited times... the other sandbox games do not allow to repeat the scenes and comes with a story

3.50 star(s) 54 Votes