cleeffy

Apr 6, 2019
good shit with Tamara's mother dev! I wonder what will happen to her next? Maybe parade her in high street blindfolded only with a leash? damn, the thought of it is exciting. As always, kudos and looking forward to more updates!

Reactions: bob danio

Ron42

Aug 15, 2018
Hi all,
it is a very good and exciting game. Unforunately I cannot play it anymore since upgrading to renpy 7.4.1. So I have to wait until it has changed to renpy 7.4.4, then I could play it again.
Anyway keep the good work going on.

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
i use to love the game, now with the new format , its a slide show for jerking off, instead of what it was good at, being a story with options that the user could pick and thus she would do that option, but since that isnt the case anymore, not supporting it anymore.

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
i use to love the game, now with the new format , its a slide show for jerking off, instead of what it was good at, being a story with options that the user could pick and thus she would do that option, but since that isnt the case anymore, not supporting it anymore.
Whilst probably not 100% evident in this version, I started to put proper storylines back in. It unfortunately takes a few versions to make sense. Maybe check in later again...

Jhonnyblack

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2020
Ciao questo gioco non si apre.Ho visto che alcuni renpy hanno 2exe.64.-32. Prima con solo un exe renpy funzionava bene.Qualsiasi gioco_Ora un po' di problemi.Puoi aiutarmi? Grazie.

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Ciao questo gioco non si apre.Ho visto che alcuni renpy hanno 2exe.64.-32. Prima con solo un exe renpy funzionava bene.Qualsiasi gioco_Ora un po' di problemi.Puoi aiutarmi? Grazie.
Viene visualizzato un messaggio di errore? Google translate so excuse any grammar errors...

Deadpet

Jun 27, 2017
Maybe I have over read it but when I Download Ch2 is Ch1 inside it as well or do I need to download Ch1 first and afterwards Ch2?

Giltdarts

Dec 17, 2018
At what state are you getting this message? At start-up or a bit later?
When i start the game, is something about render mode i think.

1. gl: OpenGL 2.0 or greater.
  2. angle: Windows, DirectX 9 or DirectX 11. (My PC only works with this, i think your game doesnt have this.
  3. gles: OpenGL ES 3.0.

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
When i start the game, is something about render mode i think.

1. gl: OpenGL 2.0 or greater.
  2. angle: Windows, DirectX 9 or DirectX 11. (My PC only works with this, i think your game doesnt have this.
  3. gles: OpenGL ES 3.0.
The latest versions of Renpy stopped supporting some of these components mainly running on older machines. I packaged 0.3.1 in an older version. Please try that:

Reactions: Giltdarts

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
This developer is the best as he is constantly working on updating his game while also staying tuned to the tech update.
Many thanks to Adorable Romain.

Reactions: Ooh
3.50 star(s) 54 Votes