Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Hi. I just wanted to say I really like this VN a lot. Tamara is the best! I also like the new character Sarita. More of her please. In fact, a spin-off game of her would be amazing! There are like zero VNs with young indian looking models. Also, I must say of VNs with no animation I have to say this one is my favorite. But in the future is animation something that you might be interested in trying out?

Reactions: soulles
Oct 20, 2018
I agree with what others have stated. The Chapter 2 format is better! IMO :) As much as the other girls are fun. I find myself missing the nature of the Chapter 1 story. The focus on Tamara. She is A list and the others are B list next to Tamara. I believe you created something very special and are neglecting to realize her star appeal and attraction to the fans a bit. I find when a new update comes out I skim through the stories with moderate interest. But when it is Tamara I see my interest go through the roof. IMO we need another chapter focusing on Tamara's further adventures. Maybe Tamara should answer an ad to become the next gangbang world champion. Of course, she gets sidetracked on her way to the main event and the real insanity takes place. lol. Anyways. keep up the good work and more Tamara!

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
I think chapter 1 one was more sandbox than story when you think about it. Chapter 2 just made that more formal. The style of storytelling fits this VN very well. In my opinion this VN is really a 4.5 star game not 3.5. It really deserves more credit.

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
I agree with what others have stated. The Chapter 2 format is better! IMO :) As much as the other girls are fun. I find myself missing the nature of the Chapter 1 story. The focus on Tamara. She is A list and the others are B list next to Tamara. I believe you created something very special and are neglecting to realize her star appeal and attraction to the fans a bit. I find when a new update comes out I skim through the stories with moderate interest. But when it is Tamara I see my interest go through the roof. IMO we need another chapter focusing on Tamara's further adventures. Maybe Tamara should answer an ad to become the next gangbang world champion. Of course, she gets sidetracked on her way to the main event and the real insanity takes place. lol. Anyways. keep up the good work and more Tamara!
While I do think Tamara should be the main focus, I do agree on that. I do like the diversity and seeing the other girls get scenes. Everythint adds to a nice whole imo. If it was only Tamara I think that at some point it wil lose appeal to some. Also this makes her scenes more special. If everything was just her that feeling wil be missed. Just my opinion ofcourse.

Oct 20, 2018
I see where you are coming from. Variety and all :) I guess what I'd like then is a little more focus on Tamara. It feels like the focus in Chapter two has lessened on Tamara significantly to where the other girls are carrying the same weight as her. I just believe the ratio should remain significantly Tamara. It's her world. The others are only players in it. IMHO of course!

MattTex

May 13, 2020
Hey guys i wanna more games like that, with full exhibitionism, if somebody can give me a sugestion

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
I haven't tried it yet but "Casey's Fall" seems to focus on exhibitionism. Or at least that's one of the main themes. But it's not sandbox it's a full on story.
Wel 'Casey's Fall' is indeed to some extent an exhibitionism game, but its forced exhibitionism through blackmail. Not really the same context in a way. But yeah I'dd suggest Casey's Fall and 'Naughty Lyanna'... there are/where others, but cannot think of any right now..

Both the above have some similarity in that they get forced to do things.. resulting in exhibitionism..

Lanaya322

Jul 3, 2019
There is a compressed version too. Also Romaine started to release updates to the full version so you don't need to download the full version every time.

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
I really LOVE that game, my only concernes is the lack of animations, but its just my opinion;)

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I really LOVE that game, my only concernes is the lack of animations, but its just my opinion;)
A good animation takes nearly as long as making a whole story. I thought about it a few times but the feedback was to release new stories quicker rather than making animations....I will put a poll on my patreon page and see what they think.

Reactions: GateC.

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
A good animation takes nearly as long as making a whole story. I thought about it a few times but the feedback was to release new stories quicker rather than making animations....I will put a poll on my patreon page and see what they think.
I understand, u gotta give your patreon what they like to keep them, me i prefer to wait for more quality instead of quantity, but again its just my opinion (but i still say your game is awesome :)

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019

Tamara's Exposure Chapter2 - Changelog
Version 0.6.4
The game has now 3962 renders
Fixed spelling mistakes

3 more stories
Location Trainstation
- 58. The journey goes on
Location Highstreet
- 59. New place
Location Park
- 60. Killjoys

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New info guys, Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
3.50 star(s) 54 Votes