Fixed spelling mistakes

3 more stories

Location Neighbourhood
- 55. No Choice

Location Trainstation
- 56. Train Fantasy

Location Highstreet
- 57. A Long Night

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
A good animation takes nearly as long as making a whole story. I thought about it a few times but the feedback was to release new stories quicker rather than making animations....I will put a poll on my patreon page and see what they think.
Any hope for a sequel of a spin-off starring Sarita? Perhaps with that possible future project you could then consider animations. You are right though that unless you put time into making quality animations I would not bother. I've seen titles with top notch animations that really adds to the novel and I've also seen poorly done animations that makes the overall experience seem.....well poor.

Reactions: GateC.

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Any hope for a sequel of a spin-off starring Sarita? Perhaps with that possible future project you could then consider animations. You are right though that unless you put time into making quality animations I would not bother. I've seen titles with top notch animations that really adds to the novel and I've also seen poorly done animations that makes the overall experience seem.....well poor.
Sarita has currently an ongoing story in this game. I might do an "origin" story for some of the characters soon. In regards to animations, I will try to do one for at least one of the stories in each release...

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
This version 0.6.1 has 4 parts the 1.2.3 has the same size 3.72gb and the 4 part 512.77mb, I would like to know the following once I have all the parts downloaded how is the installation of this, I have to select them all at once and put them to extract?
It would be like those big games that they put in several parts and then just use the extraction through only one part is this system the same here?:unsure:

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
I do agree , with animations that game would be a top 5 in adult games..........:)

• Haha
Reactions: HansDampf788

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
This version 0.6.1 has 4 parts the 1.2.3 has the same size 3.72gb and the 4 part 512.77mb, I would like to know the following once I have all the parts downloaded how is the installation of this, I have to select them all at once and put them to extract?
It would be like those big games that they put in several parts and then just use the extraction through only one part is this system the same here?:unsure:
Just put all 4 in the same folder and extract one of them. It will extract all 4 automatically once you triggered the extract of one.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
I do agree , with animations that game would be a top 5 in adult games..........:)
Only if they are done right. It would be interesting to see how Romaine would put his spin on animations. I haven't seen the latest chapter yet so I will try it out soon.

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I changed the release schedule. From now on I'll release every story as soon as it is done instead of 3 at a time. I started this on my Patreon page with version 0.6.5. The public release will be 3 versions behind so I will start the weekly release here in about 2 weeks.

Last edited:

Lanaya322

Jul 3, 2019
I'm sure you have many ideas yourself, but would be cool to have a story about a professor blackmailed to do naughty things in the classroom, and wear more and more revealing clothes.

• Red Heart

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
I'm sure you have many ideas yourself, but would be cool to have a story about a professor blackmailed to do naughty things in the classroom, and wear more and more revealing clothes.
AdorableRomaine's imagination and creativity are definitely the best in this website , I just want to wait patiently .
It can be predicted that , Tamara will be one of the most worth collecting games of the future .

Reactions: Lanaya322

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I found a way to make animations with not too much effort. Version 0.6.7 will have 6 animations in the last story. I will have at least one (likely more) in each version from then onwards.

Check it on my page or .

Please be aware that I had to remove some stories (Emmanuelle) from the Patreon version to be compliant with their rules.
Subscribestar with carry on having all stories.

I changed the schedule to weekly releases every Sunday.

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020

Changelog:

Version 0.6.4
The game has now 3962 renders

Fixed spelling mistakes

3 more stories

Location Trainstation
- 58. The journey goes on

Location Highstreet
- 59. New place

Location Park
- 60. Killjoys

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.6
Size: 12748M
SHA1SUM: 37322a1a4351e44808fe909a2ace85e9e6f2b2ca
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Reactions: Fido69 and 123coco

Holysix9

Jun 7, 2020
there is a map with the scenes order numbers inside the locations marked with stars?... how to find the correct next event.
This is the first time I play the game.
thanks

3.50 star(s) 54 Votes