puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
WTF is a password doing on an F95 update? Sheisty attempt to get Patreon subs out of desperation? Thafuq.

Strike one.
Maybe she use it for the Patreon-site and just (in accident) used the same file for uploading for the F95 download portals. :(

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I extracted okay using 7zip, but there were a bunch of "wrong Password" errors and when I try to launch the game I'm getting the message "this app can't run on your PC". I'm running Windows 10 and haven't had this issue with any other games.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
I finally figured out why the given password did not work. You must enter the password manually!! It will not work (for some reason) if you copy and paste the password from the F95 post.

Reactions: voyeurkind

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I extracted okay using 7zip, but there were a bunch of "wrong Password" errors and when I try to launch the game I'm getting the message "this app can't run on your PC". I'm running Windows 10 and haven't had this issue with any other games.
I finally figured out why the given password did not work. You must enter the password manually!! It will not work (for some reason) if you copy and paste the password from the F95 post.
Thanks, that fixed my problem.

• Hey there
Reactions: El Buho
3.50 star(s) 54 Votes