RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: asdfg_dk

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
A heads up for new players that want to play chapter 1. Mixdrop, the website that you download it from is extremely unresponsive, I also had several trojan and virus attacks on my computer while trying to download chapter 1.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
By the way, should this thread officially be renamed to "Tamaras Exposed" ?

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Sorry, but I'm generally NOT INTERESTED in compressed stuff. The quality difference IS recognizable and I don't like bad quality.

Reactions: cuteelf
Nov 2, 2020
Tamara Exposed C2 v0.7.1 - All

Changelog:

Version 0.7.1
1 more story
Location Park
- 68. Fetishes

Version 0.7.0
-Fixed Spelling mistakes
1 more story
Location Shop
-67. Night shopping

Version 0.6.9
2 more stories

Location College
-65. Why Roshutsu?

Location Highstreet
-66. Lesson learned (this story contains violence and is not available in the Patreon version)

Version 0.6.8
1 more story

Location College
-64. What happened next??

Version 0.6.7

1 more story - This one contains animations

-63. Visiting Grandma

Version 0.6.6

1 more story

Location Highstreet
-62. Out of hours in the Gym

Version 0.6.5
The game has now 4068 renders

Added new location - College (bottom right)

1 more story

Locacion College
- 61. College fun

Version 0.6.4
The game has now 3962 renders

Fixed spelling mistakes

3 more stories

Location Trainstation
- 58. The journey goes on

Location Highstreet
- 59. New place

Location Park
- 60. Killjoys

Version 0.6.1
The game has now 3773 renders

Fixed spelling mistakes

3 more stories

Location Neighbourhood
- 55. No Choice

Location Trainstation
- 56. Train Fantasy

Location Highstreet
- 57. A Long Night

Version 0.5.8
The game has now 3406 Renders

3 more stories

Location Park
- 54. Not much interest in Music

Location Highstreet
- 53. Birthday Adventures

Loction Neighbourhood
- 52. Sarita

Version 0.5.5

3 more stories

Location Park
- Concert

Location Forest
- Camping-

Location Trainstation
- Laundry-

Version 0.5.2

3 more stories

Location Highstreet
- Tamara's Birthday

Location Industrial
- Little Sister

Location Neighbourhood
- 48. Virtual Reality

Version 0.4.9

3 more stories

Location Trainstation:
-Picking up my friend
-Going home??

Location Park
- Basketball

Version 0.4.6

3 more stories

Location Beach:
-Making new friends
Location Mall
-Good advertisement
Location Mall
-Small World

Version 0.4.3
Added 2 new characters:
Jessa and Lori

3 more stories

Location Industrial:
-Walk like a man
Location Mall:
-A day at the gym
Location Beach:
-Ready for the first time??

Version 0.4.0
Fixed spelling mistakes
Upgraded to Renpy 7.4.4.1439
Introduced character map

3 more stories

Location Work:
-Payback
Location Beach
-Librarian on the beach
Location Neighbourhood
-Time to pay the rent

Version 0.3.7
Fixed spelling mistakes
Fixed some background issues when loading pictures at the start of the story

3 more stories

Location Neighbourhood:
- I have to pee
Location Work
- Being nice can help sometimes
Location Library
- The Librarian

Version 0.3.4
3 more stories

Location Office:
- Office Moral
Location Library
- A day at the Library
Location Shop
-Mom?

Version 0.3.1
3 more stories:
Location Industrial:
- Like daughter like mother
Location Office:
- Another day in the office
Location Neighbourhood
- Homeless

Version 0.2.8
3 more stories:
Location Forest:
-Jogging
Location Work:
-New Job
Location Home:
-So Horny

Version 0.2.5
Performance fix. This should address the memory leak issue.
3 more stories:
Location Park
-Caught
Location Neighbourhood
-Halloween
Location Beach
-Invisible

Version 0.2.2
3 more stories
Location Neighbourhood
-Next rubbish collection
- Bambi's purse
Location Trainstation
-Sleepy...or not..

Version 0.1.9
3 more stories
Location Neighbourhood
-Rubbish collection
Location Beach
- At the Arch Cove
Location Mall
- Ice Cream Parlour..next day...

Version 0.1.6
3 more stories
Location Highstreet:
- F.B.I.
Location Forest:
- Roshutsu
Location Mall:
- Ice Cream Parlor

Version 0.1.3
Added 3 stories
Location Home:
- Jenny
Location Park:
- Stuck
Location Neighbourhood:
- Ripped Pants

Version 0.1

-Icons on the map now show "New Content" if there is something you haven't seen
-If there is a story you have to follow it will flag the parts you need to see first
It contains following stories:
Location Home:
- Introduction
- First day at home
- First time on balcony
Location Highstreet:
- Windowshopping
- Behind the shop
Location Trainstation:
- The cane
Honestly it would help a lot if u could if u could post the updates as patches since it sucks having to re-download the entire game every single time only to play like 5 minutes worth of content

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Tamara Exposed [Ch.2 v0.7.1] [Adorable Romaine] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,07 GB / 576 MB - TamaraExposedC2-0.7.1-C-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,04 GB / 541 MB - TamaraExposedC2-0.7.1-C-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

1640958267052.png

Last edited:

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
Do i need to download chapter 1 first or is it included in the latest chapter 2 download? Ch.1 download is 4 Gb vs 1 Gb for Ch.2 which kinda suggests the former, however there was something about the latest version being compressed... Also, is it so hard to add at least SOME instruction in the OP so ppl dont just go trial&error...

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Do i need to download chapter 1 first or is it included in the latest chapter 2 download? Ch.1 download is 4 Gb vs 1 Gb for Ch.2 which kinda suggests the former, however there was something about the latest version being compressed... Also, is it so hard to add at least SOME instruction in the OP so ppl dont just go trial&error...
The two chapters are separate and should be downloaded separately.

Reactions: cuteelf
Oct 20, 2018
This is for the developer or any who can answer. I love the game and am thinking of subscribing at the $20 a month tier. I was wondering what this 5 pic render per month with basic movements entails exactly? Id just like more detail as to what i should expect as this sounds intrigueing. Thank you so much!

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
This is for the developer or any who can answer. I love the game and am thinking of subscribing at the $20 a month tier. I was wondering what this 5 pic render per month with basic movements entails exactly? Id just like more detail as to what i should expect as this sounds intrigueing. Thank you so much!
Building the scene (environment, characters, clothing etc.) is most of the work so it's one of those. Moving characters around is fairly easy so it's a sequence of 5 renders. This is with any character of the game in any scenario. So you could ask for e.g. Sandy flying around naked like superman or Tamara fucking a guy in the middle of the motorway. The only limit it that it has to be legal of course....

Oct 20, 2018
Romaine, thank you for your response. I will be subscribing at$20 as I believe in your work. Yours is the best game out there at the moment. Who does not love Tamara? The tier also included discord involvement. Can you clarify what that entails? I rarely get on my discord presently. Again thank you and keep bringing us more Tamara content. I did have one more question. A few stories say to be continued but I wonder will they be continued, as with every update I hope to see a continuation. I realize you have a lot of stories going on. The top ones are I want to see continued are "The Journey Goes On" where Tamara is describing a previous train adventure with 3 guys to her new friend, "Out of Hours in the gym", "Small World", "Camping" "Basketball" and "The Librarian". I guess you can tell I am a huge Tamara fan over the other girls. Again love the content. It's been a while since I have eagerly awaited new content from a content creator! Thank you! :)

Reactions: Lanaya322

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Romaine, thank you for your response. I will be subscribing at$20 as I believe in your work. Yours is the best game out there at the moment. Who does not love Tamara? The tier also included discord involvement. Can you clarify what that entails? I rarely get on my discord presently. Again thank you and keep bringing us more Tamara content. I did have one more question. A few stories say to be continued but I wonder will they be continued, as with every update I hope to see a continuation. I realize you have a lot of stories going on. The top ones are I want to see continued are "The Journey Goes On" where Tamara is describing a previous train adventure with 3 guys to her new friend, "Out of Hours in the gym", "Small World", "Camping" "Basketball" and "The Librarian". I guess you can tell I am a huge Tamara fan over the other girls. Again love the content. It's been a while since I have eagerly awaited new content from a content creator! Thank you! :)
Most of it is in progress. The Librarian has already continuation with "Librarian at the beach". I had other requests to continue "Camping", so this is coming soon...Basketball and The Journey goes on" will have continuation in the one of the next versions.

Lanaya322

Jul 3, 2019
Since you were talking about the special wishes tier I have a question - do you get to see other supporter's renders too or how does it work?

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Since you were talking about the special wishes tier I have a question - do you get to see other supporter's renders too or how does it work?
Normally I post these ones in the $20 tier so everyone in this tier can see them. I can of course upload them for the individual only if wished.

Lanaya322

Jul 3, 2019
Normally I post these ones in the $20 tier so everyone in this tier can see them. I can of course upload them for the individual only if wished.
I see, and do some supporters on patreon/subscribestar wish for individual-only renders? I think it's cool to share your renders and also get to see what others requested. I don't know why would someone not wish for them to be posted tbh

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
One final question concerning the scene requests. Say I have a scene in mind that could be a short story scene. Could I say combine monthly requests and get a $40 or $60 scene etc? Something like that could be interesting. Again Romaine, thank you fro being so responsive. Most developers do not take the time to be so involved and attentive to their fans.
I can do more than 5 renders depending on scene complexity. I can also do a whole custom scene on request. The cost again, depends on complexity and can be negotiated accordingly. Sorry, my reply is probably a bit vague but some scenes need a lot of work if they have lot's of moving parts, or take very long to render depending on the environment.

Reactions: Blob the Blob

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I see, and do some supporters on patreon/subscribestar wish for individual-only renders? I think it's cool to share your renders and also get to see what others requested. I don't know why would someone not wish for them to be posted tbh
So far everyone was ok with me posting them in the relevant tier.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

3.50 star(s) 54 Votes