taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This one is just ridiculously insane Adult foolishness, but really enjoyable.

How ever I have just had to quit updating it (Downloading the Huge file), the game has become so big, and the Author seems to refuse to make just simple update downloads.

I have terrible bandwidth, and just cannot bring myself to download the huge thing any more. Or I'll have to wait until it is finished which like most patreon style game will be never.

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
OK I'll give this game a shot. The high rating peaked my interest. But I am here for the ( * Y * )

melovya

Sep 29, 2017
This one is just ridiculously insane Adult foolishness, but really enjoyable.

How ever I have just had to quit updating it (Downloading the Huge file), the game has become so big, and the Author seems to refuse to make just simple update downloads.

I have terrible bandwidth, and just cannot bring myself to download the huge thing any more. Or I'll have to wait until it is finished which like most patreon style game will be never.
that is very sad to hear, but understandable =/

Buttmanz

Oct 30, 2018
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
But then I have to kiss you on the mouth brother! haha thanks

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
In Tamara v1 i like Tamara works as a model in the photo studio, no continuation in v2?

TimelordQ

Aug 9, 2021
Hands down Tamara's Exposure 1 & 2 are the best out there for exhibitionism & public nudity.

For those who complain about believability. REAL exhiibitionists in my reali life experience are HIGHLY situational, it's an endorphine kick, captured EXTREMELY well in dialog here as the girls literally shut down their thinking altogether and live in the moment of the rush - as the internal dialog that typically inspires this (eg "I dare me to do X" ), and the thrill of the emotions of knowing you could be watched or caught isn't that much different than jumping out of a plane for the first time. It's an addictive expereince that literally doesn't have much story to start in real life, and after the first experience, you try it once. And BOOM.

You're addicted. And all ya can do is seek out even more crazy experiences.

So if you're busy trying to analyze Tamara's exhibitioniism from an analytical perspective and what's realistic for a story and narrative. THERE ISN'T ANY. That's real life. Tamara's Exposure captured the contagious analytical shutdown and situational thrill that led to other girls trying out the same thing and throwing ALL caution to the wind. Exhibitionism and public nudity is generally an emotional rush, something you'd never understand if you're looking for the story or trying to understand why analytically.

As an exhibitionist in my youth seeing exhibitionism depicted realistically like it is here is an absolute breath of fresh air.

To the naysayers. Stop watching and start trying. Otherwise, you'll literally never understand the rush.

And you won't understand the realisticness of seeing a story that mirrored my own young experiences that started similarly to Tamara when I was only 14 years old.

If it's any consolation. I was so convinced the stories were true because of how realistic they were and paralleled my own real life experiences I subscribed to AorableRomaine's Patreon and couldn't help but ask..... These are real experiences, arent they?

She smiled and said nothing in return neither confirming or denying my suspicion.

I just don't get why people think sex and fetishes in general depicted in a lot of these stories as always so calculated and emotionally cold in nature as being normal. That's simply not reality. Reality is a LOT more spontaneous, less clinical, and downright crazy if you're really in the moment. If you're not. Well that just sucks for you.

Personally I would love to see more creative endeavors like Tamara's in story. Spontaneous, in the moment, daring stuff that is purely situational and mirrors real world thinking like ... How would he/people react if I did this? Seeing those reactions in stories like this - like the girl naked with the dildo in the store front - sets the stage for imaginative fun that doesn't need backgrounder information or story - if you're a passerby and see this... just seeing it is the fun. Sure how she got there is part of the fun, but being honest, the origin story just doesn't matter. She likes it. That's what matters. And others generally do too.

Check out videos of Nicole Niagara. She LOVES being watched AND CAUGHT. The internet morality censors manage to get most of this type of content taken down before it becomes too well known. But this is reality. Tamara's is just a set of wonderful ideas that hopefully encourage and inspire other females to publish their exploits to adoring males like me.

Last edited:

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Hi. In Chapter 2, Tamara Exposed, there is a timeline issue with Tamara's birthday. You have to reverse scenes 46 (Tamara's birthday) and 49 (Laundry).

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Hi. In Chapter 2, Tamara Exposed, there is a timeline issue with Tamara's birthday. You have to reverse scenes 46 (Tamara's birthday) and 49 (Laundry).
I'm pretty sure that's intended to be a flashback.

chaosprn

Nov 19, 2018
Work in progress:
Character to chapter and story line mapping
> number means direct story line follow up.

Tamara
Home: 24 So horny
Park: 19.caught
Park: 15. Basketball with Jessa
Forest: 11 Roshutsu with Roshutsu
Neighborhood: 13. Rubbishcollection >15
Neighborhood: 15. Next Rubbishcollection
Neighborhood: 27. Homeless With Wendy
Work: 23 New Job With Emanuelle (Black Bitch)
Work: 26 Another day at the job With Emanuelle (Black Bitch)
Librabry 29 + 33 With Maria
Beach 14. At the arch cove WithPreetl
Beach: 35Librarain on the beach >39>40 Beach With Maria, 4 with Jessa
Industrial Area: 37 Walk like a man With Wendy & Lori
Mall: 42 Small world (glory hole reverse)
Highstreet: 46 Tamara's Birthday >53 (multiple girls)
Highstreet: 53 Birthday adventures >57 (multiple girls)
Highstreet: 62 Out of hours in the gym Sandy side Story
Shop: 67 Night Shopping (metro) Sarita side story
Forest: 50. Camping With Monique

Bambi
Park: 8. stuck
Neighborhood: 9. Ripped Pants
Highstreet: 10: FBI With Tamara
Beach: 21 Invisible (stuck fuckmachine)
Trainstation: 63. Visting Grandma (superhero) With Tamara

Emanuelle
Work: 23 New Job >26 With Tamara
Work: 26 Another day at the job >28 With Tamara
Work: 28 Office Morale >32
Work: 32 Being nice helps sometimes >34
Work: 34 Payback With Sonia
Mall: 38 A day at the gym >41 With Jessa
Mall: 41 Good advertisement >44 With Preetl
Trainstation: 44 Going Home? with Sandy

Park: 51. Concert > 54 with Cecile & Noemi & Bambi (Nurse)
Park: 54. Not much interest in music >60 with Cecile & Noemi
Park: 60. Killjoy (jail) >66 Cecile & Noemi sidestory
High street: 66 Lesson Learned (recap, jail) with Cecile & Noemi sidestories (recap)

Noemi
Industrial Area: 47 Little Sister With Cecile (meet Emanuelle naked end)
Park: 51. Concert with Cecile & Emanuelle & Bambi (Nurse)
Park: 54. Not much interest in music >60 with Cecile & Emanuelle
Park: 60. Killjoy Cecile & Emanuelle sidestroy
High street: 66 Lesson Learned (recap) with Cecile & Emanuelle sidestories (recap)

Roshutsu
Trainstation:
Forest: 11 Roshutsu with Tamara
Forest: 22 Jogging With Wendy

Sarita
Neighborhood: 52. Sarita (intro/recap?) >55
Neighborhood: 55. No Choice > trainstation 56
Trainstation: 56. Train Fantasy >58 with Tamara side story
Trainstation: 58. The journey goes on with Ashley with Tamara side story
College: 61 College fun >64 (after grandma) With Tanja
Shop: 67 Night Shopping (metro) >69 Tamara side story
Beach: 69 Mom's Story (robot voice) after mom story

Sandy
Highstreet: 4 Windowshopping >5
Highstreet: 5 Behind the shop
Neighborhood: 20. Halloween with Eden & Nuka
Neighborhood: 31 I have to pee with Tamara
Highstreet 59 A new place >62 with Ashley
Highstreet: 62 Out of hours in the gym Tamara side Story

chaosprn

Nov 19, 2018
From dev's patreon:
(now just need the download :) )

Tamara Exposed C2 v0.7.6 - Changelog
Version 0.7.6
1 more story
Location Park
73. Tanja is moving

Version 0.7.5
-Fixed spelling mistakes
-Added characters to character map
-You can now see all stories per character (in character map)

1 more story
Location College
-72. Mom's best friend

Version 0.7.4
1 more story
Location Neighbourhood
-71. For the last time?

Version 0.7.3
1 more story
Location Shop
- 70. Not ready to stop

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
MUCH MUCH APPRECIATED!

Found version 0.7.0c online:

But fast forward doesn't seem to work in Win version 7.2, unlike the online version?
According to the developer's patreon, there's a v0.7.6, any one got that?
Developer AdorableRomaine post the versions here by her/himself.
Just wait a bit.
Patreon is a few versions higher than the version from here.

Reactions: chaosprn
3.50 star(s) 54 Votes